Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Specialist with subject matter expertise in AEM Forms and other Adobe technical solutions to manage the conversion of our existing application form templates into HTML5 responsive design web page forms
The candidate will interact directly with business subject matter experts to upgrade and maintain our large document repository of application forms, form guides and correspondence templates necessary to support the various functions of ORBIT, the pension administration system for the State of North Carolina.
The existing repository consists of static content; however, the Client has recently converted from Adobe LiveCycle Forms to AEM Forms. DST seeks to leverage AEM’s additional features such as its Correspondence Module to replace portions of and integrate with ORBIT’s existing custom developed correspondence module. Additionally, DST seeks to transition away from rendering static blank and partially pre-populated .xdp form templates and instead have all form templates be converted into responsive design HTML5 web page forms.
The candidate will serve on the Departmental communications team to help in the revision and re-design of existing static PDF form templates (.xdp) and will coordinate closely with IT staff to create responsive HTML5 versions of those re-designed forms.
• Experience migrating static Adobe Livecycle PDF template forms to Adobe AEM responsive HTML5 web page forms with in-field validation
• Experience in design, layout, and development coding of Adobe AEM responsive HTML5 web page forms including field level validations and Microsoft SQL server integration for form variables
• Experience integrating the data captured from responsive HTML5 web page forms into other business applications / websites
• Past success working with both technical and non-technical teams to enhance overall customer experiences
• Experience designing and developing combinations of static, dynamic, interactive and non-interactive PDF and web-based forms that are on-brand and easy to understand
• Highly detail oriented with the ability to quickly troubleshoot and analyze work, possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn new technologies as needed, working in both group and independent settings
• Working experience with AEM Forms 6.x. and Adobe Creative Cloud programs
• Experience in Installing and configuring Adobe AEM on JBOSS
• Experience in creating Adobe AEM processes to be invoked as web service from the PDF forms
• Experience in Adobe AEM Forms configuration and maintenance post installation.
• Working experience with AEM Administrative tools -- Admin Console for User, Rights, and Services Management
Experience with AEM’s core capabilities and its Designer software tool is ideal and highly preferred; however, we will consider all candidates with a strong background in content management and application form creation using another form creation tool. The ideal candidate will have the capacity to quickly learn our existing technology, be able to quickly learn any new technology adopted over time, and be easily able to assume all of the role’s responsibilities.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation