Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Procure to Pay, the Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the technical support administration and managing the upstream and downstream modules of SAP Ariba On-Demand application. Daily responsibilities include providing support to end users, troubleshoot, maintain, configure and enhance existing processes.
• Experience with SAP Ariba Upstream and Downstream modules
• Day to day support & administration activities around SAP Ariba P2P, Sourcing, and Contract modules including: Approval Flow Administration, Interface issue resolution.
• Champion project related activities – meetings, document test cases, testing, issue resolution
• Design, configure, test, debug and document Ariba process workflows and templates
• Perform configuration tasks in coordination with business process owners
• Provide guidance and training to users
• Evaluate business needs and convert to technical system design and development documentation
• Partner with Technology Group to lead and drive new design and development
• Consultant in planning and implementing system and operational changes
• Aligns communications strategy to keep business partners informed of progress/benefits relating to strategic projects and initiatives
• Identify ongoing management and compliance reporting needs
• Proven ability to build trusted relationships with prospect/client Subject Matter Experts
• Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time constraints
• Thrive on collaborating with the implementation team as well as internal and external customers
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
• Lead efforts with the Information Technology Group installing of upgrades/maintenance releases/patches as needed
• Maintenance of business models and data flow processes
• Oversees systems testing and ensures problem resolution
• Prepares user test plans, user documentation, and user training plans for upgrades.
• Regularly provides guidance and training end users.
• May assist Junior Analysts with the set up of user groups, roles, and permissions
Note: This is a Senior Level Technical Support Role. This is NOT a User of the Ariba Tool or a Sourcing Manager Role. This role will support the Ariba Tool in it's entirety for the Bank from a technical perspective. Please do not send candidates that have User experience submitting Purchase Requisitions, creating Contract Workspaces or Sourcing Managers that have experience using the Sourcing modules to perform their competitive bidding/negotiation of supplier contract documents.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Must possess ability to make appropriate business judgments and decisions independently. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work and communicate with all levels of an organization within a fast paced environment and successfully balance multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Must have prior experience in BOTH the technical implementation as well as the ongoing daily technical support and enhancements of the Ariba Tool. The candidates MUST possess direct hands on knowledge and experience with managing in part or in whole the Ariba suite, including Ariba Source to Pay, Sourcing, Contracts, Contract Compliance, BPO, Catalogs, Workflow, Templates, User & Group Management.
Education, Licensure, Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years of Business analysis experience required
• 3+ years of System Administration required
There will no remote work hours permitted. Candidate will report to work in Jersey City, NJ each day.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation