Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Mgr Finance Global Logistics supports the Finance Director Global Logistics & is responsible for the day to day accounting of Allergan's Global Distribution Freight & logistics activities. Providing full accounting and financial decision support to the BU. Working as part of the Global Operations Finance team the role will be the principal point of contact for all finance information for the logistics BU.
The candidate will become the principal point of support for the business unit operation in evaluating their financial performance monitoring financial performance, control, forecast, budgets and investments plans as well as day to day financial performance. Ensuring the business unit achieve its financial targets. Supporting Inbound, Outbound & Site to Site logistics cost as well the cost incurred at global distribution centers. The role will require working closely with Supply Chain & Planning teams across the organization & globally in understanding the operations trade flows and day to day business activities.
The account will also be responsible for the timely & accurate recording of all associated finance transactions in accordance with US GAAP & Allergan's FAAPM.
The candidate will also be required to provide support and assistance with any Finance activates for the Global Operations Finance team as required.
This is a list of Core Duties and must not be taken as a definitive list. You may be asked from time to time to undertake other duties, either in or out of your area of responsibility as an Accountant for One of the Business Units.
Prepare and analyse information to ensure month end close is completed in accordance with tight reporting deadlines. Including Freight Distribution and landed costs.
Day to day product costing activities as required & for new product launches and on-going activities.
Support the Finance Director & Logistics VP in the annual Budget Process & preparing updates to Business Plans as required. (Forecast/CFO Rolling Updates)
Support any requirements from external and internal auditors.
Provide support to ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with SOX and internal control guidelines.
Provide finance support & oversight to projects and investment / change initiatives. Review Cap-ex proposals & requests for Global Logistics.
Monitor & evaluate the financial performance & trends of the business unit, providing accurate relevant & timely finance information to the business unit to enable it to meet its finance commitments.
Support the preparation of Departmental Management Reports (Actual V Forecast V Budget).
Analysis and explain of Freight & Distribution variances.
Provision of reports by Product, Region, Country and distribution channel
Education and Experience/Knowledge:
• Proven track record in a similar finance role (+7 Years)
• A degree in a business discipline as well as being a qualified account, however suitable experience may also qualify.
• Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment preferably in the Life sciences Industry
• Experience of working in Finance team supporting Global Freight & Distribution
• Strong Microsoft office skills.
• SAP CO & SAP BPC experience essential.
• Excellent communication skills
• Relationship Building: Establishing excellent working relationships with Business Unit Lead and other operations leads giving clear and concise financial support.
• Communication: Excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and oral – ability to present key financial data and supporting metrics in a clear and concise manner to business unit team members, managers and external Auditors.
• Planning & Organizing: Excellent analytical skills. Ability to plan and schedule. To ensure that key reporting time lines are meet.
• Decision Making: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities whilst working with the Finance & operations teams providing a viable solution.
• Adaptability; Able to work in a fast, dynamic, environment whilst being able to adjust readily to meet unexpected constraints.
• Passion for results: - Drive high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results; get things done (an action-oriented approach); overcome obstacles.
• Receptivity to feedback - Receptive to the ideas of others and welcome and accept constructive feedback, display humility where appropriate.
• Allergan Culture fit: Have a people centred approach to their work style whilst upholding the Bold values and ethos of the client
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation