Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Compliance Analyst II
Duration: 06 months
Location: Work location can be Hicksville, NY (preferred) or Waltham, MA.
If you are interested in the above opportunity please send your recent resume to email@example.com or contact on 703-889-6713.
As a member of the US Business Direct team, you will:
• Work closely with partners, business, internal groups and all other stakeholders to ensure sustainable service delivery aligned with IS goals and objectives.
• Instrumental in identification and implementation of improvement opportunities (both process and technical) from risk registers, customer feedback, supplier performance reports and output of incident/problem management processes.
• Work closely with partners, business, internal groups and all other stakeholders to setup and operationalize a sustainable IT audit and compliance management process.
• Strive to gain knowledge and understanding of Client audit and compliance requirements, audit findings and corresponding assigned action items.
• Have shared accountability for closure of audit findings in a timely manner and in a way, that conforms to all quality requirements.
• Setup a continuous risk assessment process to be executed for all applications and platforms with a prioritized schedule based on criticality.
• Contribute towards improving and optimizing Service Delivery within an assigned portfolio of applications or services.
• Partner with senior Client IT stakeholders and Eco system suppliers
• Gain knowledge on Client Digital Risk and Security (DR&S) policies and procedures
• Participate in SOX audits and lead action plan for closure of such audit findings
• Understand current system landscape and inherent risks
• Plan and lead meetings with eco-system suppliers and DR&S to:
o Arrive at common agreement for plan of action to close audit findings
o Ensure right resources are assigned to the actions
o Review action plan on a regular basis to drive progress
o Review and get confirmation on closure/ remediation of audit findings
• Produce effective audit information and reporting in order to provide insight on operational processes and internal controls for more senior team members
• Provide technical guidance, support and coaching to others in order to share audit knowledge and develop technical understanding within discipline
• Establish governance framework for tracking and reporting progress to senior stakeholders
• Drive Continuous Service Improvement from both a technical as well as a process perspective, working closely with Service Owners and other stakeholders
• Act as a functional liaison between the business and IS or eco-system partners
• Participate in service reviews with eco-system partners and provide critical inputs towards achieving service excellence
Required Skills/ Experience
• A BS/BA college degree or higher in a technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• In depth knowledge of ITIL aligned Service Management principles and processes. ITIL V3 certification is preferred.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a Service Management role, with significant exposure to IT audit and compliance
• 5+ years of experience in planning, organizing and delivering impactful service improvements in complex technical environments involving multiple stakeholders.
• Professional certification in an audit and compliance related area, is a plus e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISM.
• Familiarity with industry standard compliance and security frameworks/ regulations – e.g. Data Privacy, SOX, NERC, GDPR, encryption/cryptography standards and other international, federal and state regulations as applicable to the Utility industry.
• Knowledge of current trends within the industry and developments in legislation or regulation
• Ability to drive results with people who are not direct reportees. Strong influencing and persuasive skills based on facts, data and analysis
• Experience of working in a multi-vendor environment and with offshore partner resources.
• Advanced interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to build rapport and to articulate complex technical solutions in business terms.
• Ability to influence and build relationships and demonstrate team leadership in all interactions.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Communicates effectively with business clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Broad knowledge of a variety of technologies to the point of being able to reasonably direct and/or challenge solutions/proposals from others.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation