Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Data Analyst with ability to write ad-hoc (SQL) queries for data extraction
*In person interviews only, no Skype or Phone. Prefer local candidates due to the short term duration. Pls see below info before submitting!
**Please read this info carefully before submitting your candidate. It's important they understand the short term duration and can commit to completing the assignment.
This is a short term assignment with limited grant funds and a total of 166 hours for use. This, most likely, will not be extended after the 166 hours have been exhausted.
However, this assignment does come with a flexible schedule for the right candidate.
For example: the contractor can choose to work 5 days a week (40 hours) or choose 1 - 2 days day a week (more PT). All work must be completed on site (*this is not a remote opportunity). However, if the contractor chooses to work 40 hours a week, then the funds (166 hours available) will be used up in a shorter amount of time. Whatever the work schedule to which they agree - the work MUST be completed by Sept 30.
Email JoAnne separately if you have specific questions if not answered in the above info.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The Office of Forensic Services currently has a Federal Bureau of Justice Assistance Grant for the purposes of expanding jail diversion and court-based diversion programs for persons with SMI involved in the criminal justice system. A requirement of this grant is that DBHDS allot a percentage of its overall budget toward data analysis and improving data collection.
We have used the grant funding, coupled with some additional in-kind contributions from our Jail Diversion General Funds, to establish two pilot Mental Health Docket sites. Funding is provided to Blue Ridge Behavioral Health and Valley Community Services Board. The two dockets have been running and reporting data since October 1, 2016 and funding will end September 30, 2018.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Advise in the formulation of criteria and standards in support of business priorities and autonomously develop meaningful measures and metrics
• Experience in qualitative and quantitative program evaluation and performance monitoring for grant funded research including knowledge of appropriate evaluation tools
• Ability to write ad-hoc queries for data extraction and aggregate data into graphical and tabular summaries
• Experience providing technical support to human services projects, interpreting data, and communicating such information to Client audiences both orally and in writing
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite products, particularly Excel
• Graduate of an accredited four-year college or university with course work in psychology, statistics, quality improvement or equivalent combination of education, training or experience
• Preferred experience working with relational databases and using Microsoft data management tools with an ability to write SQL queries for data extraction and analysis
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation