Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Sr level Azteca Cityworks Asset Manager System Analyst
*In Person, WebEx Interviews Acceptable
Must be able to work Mon - Fri, Eastern Standard Time
6 month assignment with possibility of extension.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a senior level Azteca Cityworks Developer for min of 6 months to assist with the implementation and technical administration of the CityWorks asset management and AMS/PLL software suite for Town of Herndon.
The successful candidate will oversee technical administration of its asset management program, including the management of: the department's Asset work order management system Azteca's, Cityworks. He or she will be able to assess the suitability of information system configurations and work with end users to achieve desired outcomes.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for all enhancements and continued improvements of the existing Cityworks and other asset management systems, and will work closely with Cityworks users and stakeholders to define goals, establish projects and business processes.
• Maintaining and improvement of existing Cityworks system
• Implement, configure, and maintain Cityworks AMS/PLL with emphases on Fleet management for client organizations.
• Meet with end-users to gather system requirements, analyze business rules, and make recommendations for technical solutions.
• Construct one-off technical solutions to replace legacy systems or manual processes.
• Augment database stored procedures, triggers, and views to meet client needs.
• Develop ETL processes to migrate data between disconnected systems.
• Provide data analysis services, system administration, and technical support for new and existing clients.
• Use appropriate software development methodologies in planning and implementing work products, including work with web development, IIS, SQL Server, and ArcGIS for server.
• Support the creation of needs assessment reviews and provide recommendations for process improvement.
• Provide QA/QC of one’s own work, as well as the work of peers Maintain metadata and develop standards and best practices to support systems and data.
• Prepare technical documentation of project requirements, procedures, execution, and implementation plans.
• Build custom reports using SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, and Crystal Reports.
• Design, interpret, and implement data model functionality.
• Lead internal and client-facing technical training sessions.
• Prepare concise and correct written correspondence.
• Work independently or as part of a team to perform technical activities consistent with project plans within project scope and budget.
• Track progress on project tasks relative to scope, deliverables, schedule, and budget.
• Conducting further implementation into other potential areas including Engineering,
• Permits/Inspections, Facilities, and department of public works
• Developing and maintaining workflows documentation and management practices;
• Managing system upgrades and technology solutions related to the asset management program;
• overseeing maintenance and data collection projects for the asset management program
• Developing data quality assurances; working closely with all DPW units/divisions, including close relationship with DPW Cityworks users, to define goals, projects and establish business processes.
• Train users on the use and adoption of Cityworks technologies
• Provide/write Cityworks system technical recommendations, standard operating procedures,
• administrative and help documents for clients and technical teams.
• Assess customer's existing GIS/Cityworks environments and recommend areas for improvements in application technology, system performance, and software migration plans
• Present system design information to technical and non-technical audiences
• Create mapping, develop and maintain links between Tyler Technology MUNIS and Cityworks by developing scripts, configuring data export and import between applications.
• Comfort with Esri's GIS platform (ArcGIS Server, enterprise geodatabase) to support Cityworks
• Experience installing and configuring Cityworks Server software
• Experience configuring Cityworks core/add-ons/modules: AMS, PLL, Storeroom
• Comfort discussing and documenting configuration requirements with clients
• Experience providing knowledge transfer or training to Cityworks administrators and end users
• Understanding of the Cityworks database schema and associated back-end management/scripting
• Ability to analyze business processes and systems and migrate to/integrate with geospatial systems
As a Systems Analyst, the candidate will bridge the gap between business processes and technology solutions. Strong technical skills, a familiarity with Cityworks development and reporting, and the ability to think critically will be requirements for success. The Systems Analyst will be expected to work as part of a team and will regularly interface with colleagues and clients throughout various projects.
Lead needs assessments/requirements meetings and document solutions for Cityworks enterprise use
Apply by creating/using an account