Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Technical Solution Architect will be responsible for developing and managing the architectural design and implementation of the Enterprise Document and Imaging Management project and other document imaging initiatives.
The NC Department of Transportation is seeking a contract Technical Solution Architect for the NCDOT Enterprise Document and Imaging Management (EDIM) project. This position will be responsible for developing and managing the architectural design and implementation of the migration from IBM ImagePlus to IBM FileNet for DMV and for designing and implementing multiple document imaging initiatives using both EMC InputAccel and IBM DataCap solutions.
Description (including, but not limited to):
This individual will be responsible for all architectural requirements and artifacts related to the NCDOT Enterprise Document and Imaging Management (EDIM) project and multiple other DMV document imaging initiatives.
The applicant should possess strong knowledge and experience in integrating and aligning business capabilities, business processes, and content management. The applicant should also have experience designing and delivering solutions within an IBM environment, specifically with IBM FileNet, IBM DataCap, and EMC Captiva InputAccel solutions.
Prior experiences of the applicant should demonstrate an ability to directly produce architectural artifacts specifically related to data & metadata analysis to support a focused search solution.
This individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Managing the architecture requirements of the NCDOT Enterprise Document and Imaging Management (EDIM) project while working with the project team.
• Streamlining paper document processes and creating electronic records and content management processes across multiple capabilities at DMV.
• Interact with the business and business analysts to gather relevant requirements for processes and content creation along with the associated metadata.
• Maintaining a Content Map showing the relationship between capabilities, processes and content and assist with the prioritization and ingestion of content into the DMV Content Management System (IBM FileNet).
• Refine enterprise metadata taxonomy and metadata model with additional metadata clusters.
• Implementing a Repeatable Solution Delivery Methodology to support multiple content releases.
• System design to include analysis, design and configuration of software components to support the DMV Content Management System and information (data) architectures associated with iterative content releases.
• Work with application teams on understanding line of business systems as data sources for metadata.
• Collaborate with the Enterprise Architectural team and other disciplines to ensure that DMV Content Management System aligns with the departmental Content Management capabilities.
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation