Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Marketing Consultant
Location: New York City
Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test & Target and AEM solutions. The resource will work closely with Marketing Campaign and Analytics team to establish the campaign requirements and objective. Based on the requirement, design and build the complex workflow and executing them through multiple channels (Email, Direct Mail, and call via. Salesforce.com CRM Application). The Developer will be responsible for creating automated/trigger based campaigns which includes building logic for audience selection, rendering personalized content in email, working with QA, supporting production deployments, and contributing to team initiatives. Design, build, and execute campaigns based on client transactional and online behavioral data in Adobe Campaign workflows featuring audience selection using databases and Federated Data Access (FDA)
• Strong technical expertise Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Test & Target products
• Good knowledge of established digital marketing solutions, and of the corresponding architecture – including knowledge of how these are embedded within a client's landscape (e.g. tag management, DMP, Agency, etc.)
• The ability to plan and implement campaigns and marketing programs (journeys) across the digital channels (search, e-mail, content marketing, marketing automation, social media, and personalization)
• Strong functional proficiency in campaign orchestration and marketing automation using Adobe Campaign
• Work in marketing stakeholders to leverage personas, customer journeys, and data strategies to develop and implement marketing automation programs
• Collaborate with clients to understand the current system and new business requirements
• Serve as an advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of the Campaign product suite to successfully define, build and run these applications on behalf of the client
• Review technical specification and ensure completeness in support of campaigns
• Build, execute, and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation
• Administer the Adobe Campaign platform, including creating new users, monitoring database loads, and researching delivery issues
• Drafting specifications for the configuration of Adobe Campaign and its components, as well as later implementation of the solution
• Apply standard campaign methodology and best practices.
• Work closely with fellow team members and key business stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of strategic campaigns.
• Adhere to and enrich processes that ensure quality and compliance across all system
• Effectively resolve challenges through proven technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Update operating recurring campaigns in an agile environment using feature branches and package migration
• Manage business rule application in Adobe Campaign through typology rules and database schema updates
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of hands on experience in Adobe Campaign platform (Platform + Architecture)
• Strong understanding in Adobe Marketing Cloud (including AEM)
• Integration experience with Adobe Analytics and Salesfoce.com CRM
• Experience in campaign configuration, customer data model and recipient schema
• Strong Oracle and SQL Server Database skill
• Experience in Integration platform (Informatica, Talend) is a huge plus
• Expertise in Reporting platform (Tableau) is a huge plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
For more details please contact:
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation