Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Come join an organization of project management professionals providing Project Management as a Service to various high tech and Bio-tech clients. We offer good salary, and benefits. This is a great opportunity for a career professional.
The Sr. IT Project Manager will lead multiple projects from inception through completion, while adhering to project scope, schedule, quality and budget. The Project Manager must possess strong communication skills and must be savvy working with both technology and business partners across the organization in a collaborative way.
PMs will prepare project team and steering committee materials related to their assigned projects and ensure project work complies with established practices, policies, and processes. Project issues and risks must be identified and tracked, and plans to resolve these issues must be developed and solutions executed.
This role will focus on a variety of foundational projects in IT Infrastructure. Experience in areas like Exchange, Active Directory, ServiceNow, Office365 and Security are key.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
· Comprehensively develops and manages project budgets and drives financial accountability for delivery of all solutions
· May lead RFP/RFI process for projects as required and works closely across business and IT teams to drive effective selection of delivery and solutions partners
· Develops and actively manages project plans. Manages resources, project schedule and budget to meet deliverables. Maintains all reporting requirements as needed.
· Actively manages the execution of the project, including assigning tasks to project staff, managing project scope and project finances, and ensuring the quality of deliverables.
· Integrates the work of large teams and multiple vendors to deliver project success. May manage contract resources directly to execute project activities.
· Oversees all phases of the project, coordinating with business sponsors, vendors, and other relevant areas of IT throughout.
· Ensures all deliverables and commitments are met and the project is in compliance with relevant standards and methodologies. Also contributes to the enhancement and evolution of these standards for IT.
· Proactively leads and executes project risk management and mitigation.
· Orchestrates activities across all internal and external constituents and works comfortably with IT leadership to escalate and manage delivery challenges.
· 10+ years project management experience with evidence of increasing levels of project complexity and scale.
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
· Exhibits self-driven/take ownership behavior and drives for results.
· Strong full-lifecycle project financial management background
· Ability to participate in and support cross technology process improvement initiatives
· Demonstrates ability to partner with the Business and IT Leadership in defining, prioritizing and achieving strategic objectives.
· Experience implementing FDA/GxP regulated projects a huge plus!
Openings for PMs with Exchange, Active Directory, Security Most have expertise in one of the above.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation