Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Developer in Columbia's Enterprise Information Management (EIM) team, you have a passion for leading the design and development of creative and innovative analytics solutions. You love telling stories with data, creating insights through rich interactive data visualizations, and facilitating impactful self-service data discovery. You are a builder at heart, and will participate in the strategic design, development and support of data solutions that move Columbia forward.
· Grow and improve Columbia's global analytics, reporting and visualization architecture and solutions.
· Facilitate, enable and expand self-service capabilities across the organization.
· Lead and Partner with stakeholders to design and support certified enterprise datasets and semantic layers.
· Lead the identification and implementation of solutions to enhance existing BI infrastructure, processes and technology.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and requirements to support high value business solutions.
· Participate in the use of Agile practices to elicit and refine requirements through an iterative process of planning, defining acceptance criteria, prioritizing, developing and reviewing the solutions.
· Lead the creation and delivery of training to business partners on all Business Intelligence tools ranging from beginner to advanced users.
· Continuously improve Columbia's analytic data architecture by analyzing issues, discovering root causes and providing sustainable high-quality solutions.
· Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to less experienced staff members regarding performance management and design best practices.
· Participation on projects in various stages of progress, including production support.
· Daily interaction, partnership and collaboration across the Columbia business community.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field; or equivalent work experience.
· 8+ years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience
· Deep understanding of Dimensional modeling, data warehouse design, and Kimball practices
· Strong experience building solutions with an excellent user experience. UX design experience preferred.
· Deep implementation, development, and support experience with at least three of the following reporting platforms: Azure Analysis Services, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, SAP Business Objects.
· Experience with the deployment and optimization of a medium to large scale enterprise BI platform.
· Expert in SQL and query optimization for data platforms such as Azure SQL DW, HDInsight, Teradata, SAP BW/HANA.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to facilitate discussion at all levels of the organization and develop a sound business understanding to help derive meaningful insights from data.
· Sound judgment and decision-making, and the appropriate sense of urgency and is a self-starter.
· Strong analysis, design and troubleshooting abilities, with a highly analytical mindset.
· Energetic attitude, creative problem solving, relationship building skills, as well as flexibility in approach and design.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation