Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This is a data analysis position tasked withmp solving colex problems through innovative and in depth analysis. The data analyst is tasked with providing insight into network and customer behavior through statistical analysis, exploratory and confirmatory methodologies. This position is responsible for designing, owning, implementing and articulating opportunities to apply data analysis and statistical models to ensure correct billing and better customer experience in the prepaid and postpaid product offerings. Moreover, this position may also focus on detection and response for prepaid and postpaid network anomalies and suspicious customer behavior relating to possible cost avoidance/cost savings opportunities.
- Data analysis duties involve turning large volumes of data into actionable insight for the business by:
o Choosing relevant and meaningful business questions.
o Collecting the best data that is relevant for the decision from multiple large volume data repositories.
o Reviewing and understanding the data in context to the business and how it changes.
o Cleaning and transforming the data to prepare for data analysis models.
o Analyzing the data and creating data visualizations to answer the business question.
o Customizing the analysis to focus on very specific situations.
o Communicating results in an audience appropriate manner using applicable metrics, visuals, actionable insights, recommendations and decisions.
- Participate in the development of consumer behavioral models using advanced statistical tools and methodologies
- Create framework, using data inferences and automation, to develop reproducible data driven recommendations optimizing stated business objectives.
- Assist in the creation and continued support of internal analytics databases to ensure actionable outcomes for analyses and reporting
- Statistical analysis experience is preferred. 2+ years of experience with the design, development and implementation of causal static and curvilinear time-series predicative linear, logistic and negative-binomial models is preferred.
- Teradata or Oracle database experience is required. 2+ years of writing advanced SQL, PL/SQL packages, functions and procedures and tuning database/query performance is strongly preferred.
- Experience using statistical software is preferred. Experience with JMP, SAS or SPSS is preferred.
- Proven experience with data driven decision making is required.
- Working in the Telecommunications, Consumer/Retail space within the Financial Services, Technology or other related mass market industries is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level of curiosity and investigative mind-set with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to do statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to be proficient at querying and managing data.
- Experience using large databases to solve problems.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Effective communication skills.
- Passion for helping people solve real-world problems.
- Ability to gain community support and collaboration.
- A focus on shareholder value.
- A passion for educating and learning.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation