Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES • Co-owns the Associate experience regarding payroll administration for North America • Responsible for ensuring high quality service delivery for all Client associates consistent with the values of Client and the expectations of the NA HR Service delivery model. Supports the HR ASC operation and overall Service Delivery organization with expert knowledge and skills in payroll administration • Within the assigned area of responsibility (Payroll Administration) and under the direction of the Payroll Manager:
o Specific responsibilities include:
• Shared responsibility for the successful administration of outsourced payroll for North America associates • Ensures data/time uploads are conducted in a timely and accurate manner • Preforms tax reconciliations • Runs and Analyze biweekly pay reports and address variances • Manages payroll process to ensure payroll is processed timely on processing day • Respond to Tier 2 payroll inquiries • Ensures compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements • Assist with project related work • Other duties as assigned
• Mastery skills in system proficiency, employee data management, reporting and metrics • Proficient skills in project management • Experience with payroll acquisitions, implementations or upgrades • Extremely detail-orientated and accurate • Proven relationship building and conflict resolution skills
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Education
• AS degree in Finance & Accounting, Business Administration, HR, or related field preferred.
• CPP Preferred Experience
• Minimum 4 years Payroll experience within an enterprise payroll system; strongly prefer experience in SAP and interfaces with external Payroll vendors • Knowledge of payroll practices and principles • Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information • Ability to perform work with accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong mathematical skills with ability to research, analyze, and correct time and payroll data • Ability to communicate in a precise and clear manner • Strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal/external contacts • Level of responsibility:
- Knowledge of payroll policy and practice across US, Puerto Rico and Canada; experience in process documentation and improvement
- Experience working in large complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required: Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel and Word, including advanced proficiency; enterprise HRIS (preferably SAP) with interface to external payroll vendor.
Looking for a strong Time and Attendance / eTime background. Experience with system upgrades, implementations or mergers is a definite plus.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation