Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Site Acquisition Manager Responsible for all Site Acquisition and associated activities on given projects. From propagation model and RF design to acceptance of the NTP. They must ensure that all Service Providers are adhering to client processes and procedures, measure progress against the baselines and look for continuous improvement opportunities. Interfaces with External interfaces: ASP principals or leads, Customer SA. Internal interfaces: IM, CPM Responsibilities include
· Coordinate works with the Service Providers and any other disciplines that interface with the Site Acquisition group
· Manage all site acquisition activity including, but not limited to the following: Site File audit o RFDS review and comment. SOW review or preparation assistance. Coordination of A&E and/or design services. Evaluation of engineering requirements (assessment or analysis required). Coordination and preparation of submittal documents (LL and regulatory). LL Notification (preparation, submittal and tracking to LL acknowledgement of receipt). LL consent (preparation, document submittal and tracking to LL acknowledgement of consent). Regulatory approval up to and including zoning and BP or EP submission and approval. Identify and manage all work required to complete and acquire NTP o NTP hand off to services delivery team. LL or regulatory agency assistance to the civil work and installation teams, including site access, design modification negotiation and approvals.
· Monitor activities of the Service Providers and ensure that contract requirements, specifications and milestones for Site Acquisition are met
· Site Acquisition problem solving encountered by the Service Providers
· Ensure that the agreed implementation schedules and guidelines are followed and enforced.
· Prepares regular daily/weekly/monthly progress report.
· Attend coordination and progress meetings
· Ensure that quality of the Service Providers is within clients standards and Customer expectations. Maintain a good working relationship with the Customers representatives and all disciplines involved in the project.
· Coordinates activities and ensure that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in line with the Project goals and objectives.
· After baseline is supplied by the CPM - measure and report on Budget, schedule and risk throughout the project life cycle.
· Ensure that proper records are maintained of all Site Acquisition documentation and data in Site Handler Site Acquisition Manager 2 - SA2 Has GOOD knowledge and skills. IDENTIFIES and SOLVES complicated problems that require careful analysis by ADAPTING existing procedures, techniques and methods. ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTES to improvement and change.
· Works INDEPENDENTLY. Experience/Qualification Level 2-5 years: Job-related experience with site builds over 200 sites - Min 5 years proven experience as a wireless site acquisition manager, preferred in Northern California - Min 1 year proven experience involved specifically in small cells or ODAS- siting in ROW on municipal structures- street lights, utility poles Minimum 4 years' experience
703 889 6694
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation