Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job title: QA Automation Tester
Job Location: Glen Allen, VA
Job Duration: 6 Months C2H
2+ years related experience including developing requirements, designing and executing test cases in IT
- Experience with QA methodology and problem-solving techniques/tools
- Experience in automation testing tool such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience in SOAPUI/Postman for testing APIs or Webservices
- Detail-oriented person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new technology offered to customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle several tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Experience with analytical programming languages such as SQL
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and rapid change
- Experience with process flow diagrams
- Experience with applying Agile Methods
Agile Analyst who is proficient in writing User Stories, Acceptance Tests, EPICs, Test Automation.
This position will analyze, evaluate and redesign business, IT or operational processes using scientific approaches such as Critical Thinking, Lean Management, ITIL, Design Thinking and structured systems analysis and design. Work quickly and independently while delivering high-quality outputs. Use strong organizational skills for tracking multiple deliverables simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results. Pay meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering the quality bar. Work/Collaborate with Software Engineers to understand features and technical implementation and ensure highest quality product delivery. Develop a deep understanding of the business/technical domain.
- Independently participate in requirements documentation, systems configuration and defining/execution of acceptance criteria. Document issues and participate in their resolution.
- Work closely with development and business teams to understand business requirements
- Translate business needs into high-level technical specifications and design. Identify gaps and ensure deployment of solutions.
- Support business-critical systems using mature IT and software engineering practices
- Develop, deploy, and execute test strategies
- Work with team to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Work closely with cross functional teams and across boundary organizations to gather requirements, define solutions, implement new tools and process, and provide ongoing support to these teams.
- Test applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Develop deep understanding of the applications that he/she/they support
- Communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation