Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Disregard stock description above and refer to the below: Team member within Onboarding and Maintenance/Data Assurance Department/Middle Office Group Daily Production Workflow 1. Initiate workflows to update customer records within the bank's internal on-boarding system including set-up in transactional systems and deactivations 2. Ensure that documentation meets internal policy and guidelines on customer data 3. Conduct research from internal and external sources to obtain most current information on existing customers including relationship hierarchy structure, industry codes, Tax ID, etc. 4. Actively follow-up with Front Office and other internal departments for all requirements 5. Maintain detailed tracking of customer files for modifications 6. Present complex issues in simple and straightforward manner to internal clients 7. Escalate issues to Front Office and/or management for timely resolution 8. Prioritize urgent and sensitive requests accordingly 9. Serve as a Subject Matter Experts (SME) for core internal bank system and department procedures KYC - New, Reassessments and Ad Hocs
1. Execute new, ad-hoc and reassessment KYCs of existing Corporate customers to ensure that KYC has been completed for all USCB customers by specified deadlines; conduct needed research to verify and document KYC file contents.
2. Initiate customer platform workflows to enable timely and accurate submission of KYC files. 3. Interact with client facing officers to obtain KYC related material and documents needed to complete KYCs when necessary. 4. Conduct other Compliance checks as needed in relation to completing KYC. Data Stewardship 1. Analyze anomalies and create an action plan for data remediation 2. Coordinate with the Front Office for data quality issues
3. Improve and control data quality within core internal bank system Maintain and ensure compliance with Dept. procedures & overall bank policies
1. Documents procedures as well as offer and implement suggestions to enhance accuracy and efficiency of the processes
2. Conduct system training to business users 3. Participation in all department's daily tasks as dictated by workload and staffing levels
Experience/Abilities: • At least 2 years experience as Front Office support personnel in a financial institution with products (i.e. derivatives, securitization, syndication) and operations (Front or Middle Office) knowledge
• Solid knowledge of KYC/AML and data governance policy
• Solid understanding of business activities, compliance / risk issues
• Rigorous and motivated by regulatory aspects
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
• Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
• Strong time management, prioritization, work organization and multi-tasking skills
• Effective Internet and research skills
• Strong Proficiency in MS Office Suite - especially Excel with ability to do things like VLookUps, Pivot Tables, and manipulate formulas.
• Inquisitive, tenacious and investigative
• Second language is a plus (esp. Spanish/Japanese) Education: (Minimum educational requirements, professional qualifications and specific training)
• Bachelor's degree
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation