Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution. Supports Field Project Managers in negotiating proposed changes to the scope of work of individual projects with the client and key subcontractors. Markets services within the scope of the contract to increase task order backlog.
• May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
• Oversees the implementation and execution of all project processes and procedures in accordance with the approved Program Management Plan. This includes but is not limited to Risk Management Plans and Quality Control Plans to maintain a high degree of quality in line with Parsons' ISO 9001 certification.
• Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project or subtask. Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths. Provides input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates. Field responsibilities may include labor relations, local procurement and payroll operations, etc., if required.
• Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work. Discusses the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the profit center and department managers. Collaborates with the office facilities staff to address project space requirements.
• Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project. Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
• Promotes technical and commercial excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes. Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule. Establishes weekly meeting to review project status and formulate action items.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
Candidate will have 15+ years of professional experience and a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering or related field. A broad general engineering background and project/program management experience on similar project types is required. Professional Engineer registration or Project Manager Certification is required at this level. Graduate level business management education is desirable.
Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications skills, and a thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations are required. Must also possess a thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on project.
Must be able to meet customer security requirements. A background check by federal authorities WILL be performed.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation