Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Provide solid technical skill.
•Plan and Perform assigned product development activities.
• Set priorities for self and contribute to team planning.
• Ensure compliance with Client quality policies, procedures, and practices through appropriate communication, training, and education of sound quality assurance principles.
• Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, and client safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Product development: Plan, implement, monitor and deliver designated tasks and deliverables.
• Responsible for solving difficult technical problems.
• Accountable for success of assigned tasks and project deliverables.
•Participate in and lead periodic design reviews of projects.
• Process effectiveness: Ensure appropriate processes are followed for effective and timely engagement of related parties in completion of designated project activities.
• Innovation: Develop creative and Client solutions to technical problems.
• Customer focus: Develop understanding of customer needs and processes to ensure relevant and innovative product development solutions.
• Continuous learning: Actively seek training to improve skills. Ensure technical lessons are reviewed, learned, and disseminated. Actively teach and promote learning.
• Accountability: Demonstrate strong and clear accountability for the successful and timely completion of designated tasks.
• R&D communication: Hold and encourage frequent formal and informal communication within the team and the rest of the organization to ensure dissemination of important information.
• Influence others: Develop and demonstrate interpersonal influence and persuasion skills.
• Inclusive work environment: Promote and leverage diversity to achieve best outcomes. Ensure all interested parties have opportunities to influence and contribute to decisions and outcomes.
• Leadership courage: Demonstrate and promote leadership courage by doing what is right. Engage those who disagree to persuade or be persuaded.
• Dealing with ambiguity; Demonstrate agility and action orientation when facing change and uncertainty. Effectively manage change.
• Experience: 1 to 3 years of experience in engineering preferably in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry.
• Strong technical skills.
• Proficiency with Pro-E or Sold Works
• Strong interpersonal and influence skills.
• Strong technical judgment.
• Good communication skills.
• Team Orientation
• Familiarity with project planning skills and leadership methods.
• Understanding of disciplined product development processes, regulatory and quality requirements.
• Strong motivational fit.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation