Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Qualifications: Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
Responsibilities: IT Business Analyst for Retail the IT Business Analyst for Retail is responsible for preparing Project Concept Proposals on initiatives identified within Client Retail through the use of People, Process and Technology framework, by working cross-functionally with Retail Business and Operations Teams as well as with IT Solution Centers and Delivery Teams.
Essential Job Functions:
• Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed business and functional specifications, while understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
• Develop User stories, fit-gap analysis and partner with Users to create Test Cases and Testing Plans based on Business Requirements earlier identified
• Ability to align with business teams, understand their day-to-day processes to identify/evaluate opportunities for improvement and be a liaison with IT Solution teams for Solution delivery
• Documenting and maintaining the current system and process landscape and helping draft future-state business processes
• Helping the business stakeholders envision the future processes and how their work will need to change to support their use.
• Collaborating in joint design sessions with Architects to define a solution.
• Delivering elements of process design, including data migration rules, business rules or other detailed deliverables.
• Outline and execute a work plan that is comprehensive, target-focused and works within the timeframe considerations of the project.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience • Minimum of five years of experience as a business analyst and/or systems analyst in the Retail industry with proven expertise in standard business processes (Lead to Order, Order to Cash and Purchase to pay)
• Working experience in large Corporate environments with ERP, CRM, Install & Service Field Ops, Cloud based platforms (BaaN, Oracle Fusion/Oracle EBS, ServiceMax, SalesForce.com highly desired)
• Solid problem-solving, analytical skills, investigative and project management skills
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms across all levels of the business.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, maintain positive relationships and work effectively as part of a team.
• Excellent interviewing and listening skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Ability to multi-task and understand prioritization of deliverables.
• Self-Driven that feels comfortable making decisions on their own, operate with minimal supervision and have good customer services skill
• Entrepreneurial attitude: when you see a problem or inefficiency, you develop up a better way.
• Experience in Install and Service Field operations and working knowledge of business processes is preferred.
• Position is located in Boca Raton, FL and not open to remote candidates
Apply by creating/using an account