Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Talent Management Service Center (TMSC) Benefits Analyst will ensure that the TMSC Benefits Representatives provide exceptional service and expertise to our highly valued employees. The Benefits Analyst will be the subject matter expert regarding Client employee benefits and will conduct benefits analysis and generate reports utilizing HRIS systems. The Benefits Analyst will respond to government and other audit requests regarding benefits. Provides advice and support to Talent Management (TM) Business Partners and Advisors. Exhibits technical and operational proficiency in the primary duties of the job family. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, acquiring understanding of business unit operations and company financials. Solves moderately, complex problems and manages defined projects and programs. Proactively identifies areas for improvement and takes active role in change effort.
• Responds to telephonic and online benefits inquiries from employees/plan members seeking assistance for benefits matters
• Responsible for the EDI uploads to communicate elections to benefit carriers/vendors
• Analyzes and corrects data discrepancies on EDI transmissions to the third party benefit administrators (bswift, Health e(Fx), Wells Fargo)
• Updates separation activity to ensure timely coverage end dates and is the point of contact for the outsourced COBRA Administrator
• Audits data supplied for compliance reporting
• Administers new hire benefits for Client (Canada) employees, processing employee enrollment elections forms, changes, late enrollments and disability benefits
• Responds to requests for information requested from insurance carriers, HHS, and other government agencies
• Supports TM business unit requests for data analytics, enrollment, costs comparisons
• Point of contact for auditor requests for benefits financial data
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
4-year degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field of study. Non-degreed incumbents must meet equivalency guidelines for designated role including fundamental knowledge and experience in employer group sponsored benefit plans. Professional benefits certification coursework helpful. 3+ years of experience administering employer group sponsored benefit plans.
• Must possess knowledge of benefits financial analytics: differences between self-insured and fully-insured plans, accrual rates, employer/employee cost sharing methodologies, pre-tax vs after-tax benefit premiums and reinsurance reimbursements
• A deep knowledge of each benefits carrier/vendor database functions and processes to ensure compliance with the benefit eligibility rules and coverage levels stipulated by each plan contract/agreement
• Must understand HIPAA and PHI privacy rules and cyber security principals
• Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Detailed oriented
• Proficient written and communication skills
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation