Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Project Manager will support the Medical Strategy Head (MSH) with overall program management, including oversight of cross functional preparation, implementation and facilitation of Medical Activities and tracking progress of key product tactical plan deliverables, and other Global Medical specific projects as assigned.
The Project Manager will accurately track all asset level activities and identify and raise any risks/ opportunities within the Medical Plan deliverables. This includes support of project schedules, process development and budgets, tracking, status reporting, project communication, information gathering, coordination and facilitation of meetings, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks to resources. The Project Manager will plan and manage projects or sub-projects under the general direction of their respective MSH, medical communication lead or other Medical Affairs representatives.
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting the development of key reports/dashboards and will need to proactively distribute to respective stakeholders. The Project Manager will also need to develop customer satisfaction assessments and corresponding plan of action for improvements where needed.
Supports the development, maintenance, and monitoring of project and program plans and tracking of milestones. This includes project schedules/timelines, budgets, and plans for project quality, resources, communications and risks
• Responsible for maintaining all key documents in source system / platform e.g. sharepoint site, box account and user access
• Supports the preparation of metrics and status reports, and present information to MSH / Medical Sub-Team
• Maintains ongoing relationship with key partners to ensure the current process areas are followed and properly and consistently conducted; address any gaps in the process
• Coordinates and supports facilitation of meetings
• Works with MSH / Sub-Team to assess organizational needs, capacity management, and identifies gaps. Proposes new processes and tools to improve efficiency
• Work with cross functional teams to identify key topics for the product team to address/review in support of product plans
• Provide presentation development support for internal meetings, assist in development of the annual Medicine Plan
• Establish routine 2way communications within and across sub-team members, including regional teams
• 6-8 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry or related fields
• 5-6 years of experience in medical affairs programs and / or clinical study operations is required
• Experience in global work environment
• Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
• Understanding and adherence to Project Management methodologies
• Ability to implement projects of strategic importance on time and within budget
• Capable of working independently on multiple projects with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines with good judgement
• Identifies, analyzes and communicates problems, issues and opportunities, ability to escalate as appropriate
• Strong problem solving and follow-through capabilities
• Excellent organization skills, detailed oriented
• Ability to operate effectively in a heavily matrix organization, with experience managing global projects with team members in multiple locations
• Build effective relationships to influence without authority
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; fluent and able to influence others in spoken and written English
• Flexibility, the ability to adapt to changing project scope and direction
• Ability to professionally interact with all levels of the organization
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
• Mastery of Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong meeting organization and facilitation
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation