Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Lead, Computer System Validation - Full Time
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as Global Lead, Computer System Validation.
In this role, you will manage Client's Computer System Validation team and assume ownership of this process. With focus on above site/enterprise systems you ensure compliance with the respective procedures and regulatory guidelines. Provide guidance and support to site validation groups tasked with implementation of automated equipment and local systems. This position will be located at the Client headquarters and perform as leader in Client's Quality Engineering department. Reporting to Client's Head of Quality Engineering you'll interface and build strong partnerships with IT, Validation, Engineering, Manufacturing, R&D and other parts of Client's organization.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Oversee computer system validation for Client.
• Manage team of Computer System Validation subject matter experts in Client's QE department.
• Support drive of integrated validation program at Client.
• Support the change control process for validated systems.
• Ensure alignment of automation system qualification at sites with Client's CSV procedures.
• Drive computer system compliance aspects across Client's project portfolio.
• Partner with peers in the QE department around automation strategies.
• Support regulatory inspections and audits.
• Establish and manage risk assessment process for computer system validation.
• Support vendor qualification and – compliance audits.
• Review technical/investigation reports as appropriate.
• Review and approve proposed changes to systems and procedures, as appropriate.
• Track, review and report metric information for use in continuous improvement of areas of responsibility.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Proficiency in Computer System Validation in a GMP environment (Drug Substance or Drug Product).
• Automation, equipment and utility IQ/OQ/PQ/PV.
• Department or team management/leadership experience.
• Quality Assurance, GMPs, Health Authority Regulations and Validation practices/principles.
• Strong knowledge of GMP, GAMP, SOPs and quality systems.
• Experience with internal and external audit principals.
• Strong knowledge of change control practices/strategies.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel.
• Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (Computer Science/Engineering or similar).
• Minimum of 10 years of Computer System Validation experience in a GMP environment (Drug Substance or Drug Product).
• Working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements (21 CRF Part 11/210/211, ICH 8, ICH 9, ICH 10).
• Minimum 7 years of management experience.
• Experience in the medical and/or pharmaceutical industry.
• ASQ, Black Belt/Green Belt certifications.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation