Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: IT Project Manager (Intermediate)
Duration: 12+ months.
Work Location:Tempe, AZ 85281
Note : Only for candidates who can work on w2
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead planning and/or implementation of projects; May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
• Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
• Responsible for assembling the project staff; their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
• Manage project budget and resource allocation.
• Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
• Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
Skills/Qualifications: Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
• A minimum Bachelor Degree educational qualification and 5-7 years of project management and business or systems analysis experience; preferably from a banking/financial institution environment
• PMP certification preferred; additional certifications, such as IIBA preferred, but not required: Certification of Capability in Business AnalysisTM (CCBA®) or Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM (CBAP®).
• Self-motivated, quick and assertive
• Extremely detailed oriented and organized
• Exceptional time management skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Cool, calm, collected, and collaborative. Works well under pressure and is comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments. Can shift readily between the 'big picture' and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
• Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
• Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
• Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions, and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
• Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time, and risk.
• Manage client expectations, anticipate and track operational and tactical risks. Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required
• Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, Visio, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• 5-7 years' combined IT Project Management and business or systems analyst experience supporting Banking or Financial systems IT Projects at a program level.
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com