Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Communication and Branding, you will be responsible for developing short and long-term social media strategy while helping lead content development, publishing, and social experiences for multiple platforms. You will play a lead role in developing increased customer engagement focused on growing revenue and awareness specific to Social Media. As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way.
Design and optimize a holistic social media strategies for VES to achieve marketing KPIs
Develop and lead the proper listening strategy by partnering with supporting staff and agencies.
Make strategic recommendations that drive social engagement, impressions, or conversions
Develop thoughtful media briefs for our paid social media planners and advise on social advertising strategies and recommendations that best meet the objectives of various lines of business
Manage input from cross-functional stakeholders (internal & external partners, creative team, legal, compliance, etc.)
Optimize marketing strategies informed by past results, market changes and consumer insights
Stay up to date with latest trends and innovation on content and asset types and program approaches in social media and thought leadership to ensure the most efficient and innovative assets are used.
Evangelize best practices for localization and international implementation across the marketing team.
You are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and assumes accountability and responsibility for all assigned projects. You work well with stakeholders of all levels under strict deadlines with the demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win solutions across global work streams. The ideal candidate is creative, forward-thinking, and data driven.
• A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, design or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
• 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing, marketing communications, social media.
• Relevant experience in managing social media and thought leadership programs and content programs incl. a deep understanding and documented experience using social media for B2B marketing purposes including the role of Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn (Navigator/Slide Share), blogs, and other social media platforms in the B2B environment.
• Experience managing agencies and the agency briefing process.
• Strong project management skills preferable in marketing or agency settings.
• Strong understanding and demonstrated use of effective B2B marketing communications principles and strategies.
Ideally, you'll also have:
• Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Aptitude for networking and developing cross functional relationships.
• High level of creative and design skills.
703 889 6601
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com