Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The position is for a clean room production associate: preferred requirements would be a strong quality background and clean room experience.
Per the Client team, please see a bullet point of some of the desired qualities in candidates. This is in addition to the current description, the team wants to see more QC and documentation experience.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Knowledge and understanding of acceptance activity requirements for incoming, in-process, and final inspection requirements (as associated with job type/position) to ensure that a device conforms to it’s specification and out of specification items are properly handled.
• Knowledge and understanding of Stop Orders, Concessions, ESD, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, documentation configuration control practices; documentation & disposition of non-conforming material, and Good Documentation Practices requirements, as associated with this job type/position
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• 2 years of experience in manufacturing or laboratory,
• Proficient with software applications applicable to the job
• Attention to detail
• Three years relevant experience in quality and/or inspection
• Experience in making process improvements
2nd, (2:15pm – 10:45pm)
Title – Production Associate
This contractor will be working in a cleanroom performing assembly work and running equipment. The Westborough site produces over 700 different membrane products for research, process development and bioprocess customers where their filters are used to purify, clarify and concentrate high value proteins. It is a fast paced manufacturing environment, spending extended periods of time on their feet.
• Has responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
• Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
• Complies with EHS regulations and policies
Desired skill sets – Must be able to read drawings and schematics. Must be able to retain in-depth familiarity of workmanship standards as well as other required documents. Expected to complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule. Previous clean room experience a plus.
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com