Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The marketing operations associate will assist the Platform Marketing Operations and Business Services team in the execution of its Spend Management business processes and activities. This team is responsible for management, oversight, reporting, and centralized processing of business transactions and activities related to the Platform Marketing team's marketing budget.
Tasks and Activities
• Receive, triage, and ensure completeness of inbound spend requests from approximately 100 team members
• Appropriately process spend requests by creating shopping carts (purchase requests) and other similar requests in Client's internal systems and creating and updating related and required master data
• Interface with procurement teams as needed to process shopping carts resulting in the issuance of purchase orders to supplier/vendors
• Update and maintain data on a centralized and shared tracker (MS Excel) indicting the existence and status of all spend requests
• Proactively monitor (the status of) entered shopping carts and other requests to ensure appropriate and successful completion
• Communicate the status of spend requests, shopping carts, and other similar requests to requestors and other interested stakeholders
• Import and reconcile data from multiple sources
• Periodically review and update data to increase the quality of the data maintained
• Closely follow established processes to execute all of the above tasks and activities
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the established processes and tools to allow for constant improvement of the services provided, quality of data, and more efficient execution. Contribute to the creation of new processes for the same purpose
Required Skills and Experience
• Attention to detail - required
• Data entry and formatting using Microsoft Excel and similar tools with complex spreadsheets - required. No requirement for creation of complex spreadsheets.
• Ability to proactively follow and tenacity to complete established processes - required
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities - required
• Clear written and verbal communication in English - required
• Ability to build, leverage and maintain relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external - required
• Ability to work effectively both in-person and virtually with all stakeholders, including higher-level professionals - required
• Previous participation in or support of procurement and related financial business processes in a large enterprise - highly preferred
• Experience in technology industry and marketing line of business - preferred
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com