Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Agile Coach / Scrum Master Job Description:
The Agile coach / Scrum Master must be an expert in agile – in both theory and practice. He / she must have in-depth understanding of the practices and principles of agile and scrum and real-world experience in actual scrum organizations.
She /he must have extensive experience in providing hands-on individual and team guidance and coaching, organizational development, cultural change and conflict management. The ideal candidate will be a great analytical thinker and communicator with outstanding facilitation and conflict resolution skills and possess proven skills in leading Agile teams through an entire project lifecycle. This position plays a critical role in transforming and sustaining an environment of continuous improvement and self-organized high performing teams.
The agile coach / scrum master will be an expert in agile practices and will help advance our use of agile principles, practices and techniques and coach the teams through the stages of forming, storming, norming and performing. Our current environment is heavy waterfall and the ideal candidate will have successfully led agile teams in organizations shifting from waterfall to agile. The ideal candidate must also have experience leading teams in a highly governed financial institution.
• Guide teams through the challenges of scrum adoption
• Provide the guidance to the team on Agile principles and Scrum/ Kanban practices as well as additional Agile techniques to increase the execution effectiveness, adoption and team productivity
• Provide 1:1 mentoring and coaching for purposes of development, support or remediation across the team
• Provide guidance and support of the adoption of agile/scrum practices
• Develop communications and facilitate conversations, buy-in and partnership with key stakeholders and customers around progress and team assessments
• First and Second level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, PSM)
• Scrum Coach and/or Trainer certification (CSC/CST Scrum)
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in practicing Agile techniques (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
• Minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience as an Agile Coach in a highly regulated financial enterprise
• Minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience in supporting a waterfall governed enterprise adopting Agile practices
• Degree in Computer Science/Business or equivalent experience
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com