Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
Responsible for performing tests on technical solutions to isolate and solve issues. Initiates tests, analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems.
• Develop test plans, QA and/or User Acceptance Testing processes and test cases for product management and software development teams.
• Design and support user interface testing application and regression testing software.
• Test software applications for reliability and stability.
• Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on technical applications including negative testing and usability.
• Lead projects to perform quality assessments that expose security flaws, reveal defects and identify areas of optimization.
• Define, implement, and evangelize best practices, processes, and policies which are established internally and by applying industry best practices.
• Ensure projects adhere software testing governance policies, best practices and guidelines and recommend improvements
• Become the "Trusted Advisor” for both OIM and business partners in the quality assurance arena.
• Oversees the Test Planning Resource Estimation & Allocation Request
• Maintain database with product defects, user reviews, survey information and functional improvements.
• Coordinate with product development teams and software engineers to recommend solutions to maximize performance and efficiency
• Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections and adhere to established governance standards.
• Provides oversight/approval of vendor unit/system integrated test plans and test results
• Provide guidance on the preparation/review of test plans
• Provide guidance on the preparation/review of test scripts/scenarios
• Preparation/review of test reports
• Checking progress against targets, reporting as necessary and taking action to resolve exceptions
• Train and mentor a testing team of professions with the appropriate testing management
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 8 years translating business requirements or policy documentation into test cases and scenarios.
• 8 years building test cases and scenarios into test systems
• Working knowledge of ONE of the following: Spice, TPI, TMMI, CMMI OPF, OPD and PPQA process areas
• Document and support development of test scenarios/cases and the execution of testing activities.
• Should be able to communicate and publish status reports of all open issues and gaps found during test phase and articulate the details to the Development teams.
• Direct hands on experience with formal test design techniques
• Experience with test design tools
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 5+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
• 3 years Medicaid or healthcare experience
• Deep knowledge of healthcare operations (preferably Medicaid), business processes
• Proficient in Atlassian tool suite including JIRA and Confluence
• Prior experience working in a standard SDLC (waterfall methodology) & in an AGILE delivery.
Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or related field. Years of experience can substitute for formal education.
None required. Technical and/or Project Management certifications from recognized sources are desirable.
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com