Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Reports to (Position): Varies
Job Code: C00184
Supervisory Responsibility (Y/N): N
Responsible for participating in the analysis of business processes, application requirements, development of detail project specifications, and the development and implementation of major business initiatives.
50% Data Analysis & Presentation
Develops business insights based on analysis of results, and communicate key findings to various members of management to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
Assists in the development of measurement processes/methods for assessing progress towards goals and project outcomes.
Leads efforts to define business and systems requirements including documenting processes, business requirements and resulting technology needs.
Prepares reports, performs analyses, and evaluates opportunities.
Develops polished executive-level presentations and confidently delivers the information to internal business associates and external clients in a clear and concise fashion.
Assists in identifying best practices through a review of processes.
Establishes and maintains relationships with various departments.
50% Project Management
Gathers appropriate resources to complete assigned projects on time and within budget.
Escalates obstacles/issues to meeting timelines and deliverables.
Reports project status according to prescribed timelines for a given project.
Core / Critical Competencies
Demonstrates a Commitment to Services Excellence, Trustworthiness and Integrity
· Acts within and upholds the SCI Code of Conduct and Dignity Promise Standards and demonstrates corporate values
· Is trusted by others; keeps commitments to others
· Comes up with new ways to look at problems and processes in their work
· Works productively with minimal supervision; achieves work objectives in a timely manner
· Works to resolve routine problems promptly and effectively
· Is open to new and different ways to accomplish work
· Responds positively and productively to new initiatives or changes in priorities
· Conveys facts and information clearly in written and spoken communications
· Shares viewpoints and information openly and listens attentively to others' ideas and suggestions
· Communicates in a timely and effective manner with manager
Collaborate with Others
· Proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others as needed
· Welcomes ideas and input from others
Build Productive Relationships (Internal / External)
· Relates to others in open and helpful manner; consistently treat others with respect
· Maintains composure in challenging situations
· Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or directly related field.
· Four (4) years' experience as a Business Analyst.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Communicates effectively in both written and oral
Knowledge in operational business processes and systems
Proficient in various software programs, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Demonstrated knowledge of process improvement
Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and processes
Good leadership, inter-personal and motivational skills
Strong oral and written communication skills with all levels of management, end-users and peers
Understanding of databases, logic views, query tools, and standard file layouts for conversions and interfaces
When considering the work environment associated with this job, the following factors may apply:
Work indoors during all seasons and weather conditions
Limited amount of local and/or multiple location traveling required
Standard business dress is required
When considering the work postures associated with this job, the following factors may apply:
Sitting continuously for many hours per day, up to 6 hours per day
When considering the physical demands associated with this job, the following factors may apply:
Physical effort requiring manual dexterity is required, includes paperwork, calculators, computers and phone usage
When considering the work hours associated with this job, the following factors may apply:
Working a number of evenings every month
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com