Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Compliance Analyst II
Work Location: Charlotte, NC
The mission of Global Compliance and Regulatory Affairs is to drive the compliance with laws, regulations and company policies set forth by federal regulators and stakeholders. Client’s compliance environment was born upon becoming a Bank Holding Company and is currently undergoing a large-scale build-out. The group has grown to nearly twenty-times its original size and will continue to grow exponentially to meet the demands of our banking environment.
The Compliance Analyst participates in developing and executing Compliance focused regulatory compliance testing and reviews as they pertain to affiliate/3rd party functions and processes supporting the bank’s products and services.
• Supports Auto and Mortgage Compliance Manager/Director in the development, implementation and maintenance of an effective regulatory risk framework that includes an internal control structure, monitoring, and testing.
• Responsible for analyzing line of business impact of new and changing auto services and mortgage lending compliance regulations including, but not limited to: Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Electronic Funds Transfers, Consumer Leasing, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Lending Act, RESPA, Flood Disaster Protection Act, HMDA, Fair Lending, FACT Act Red Flags and ID Theft, UDAAP, Service Member’s Civil Relief Act, Insurance and various state regulatory requirements.
• Develops effective compliance transactional testing scripts targeting regulatory and state requirements applicable to each line of business
• May create detailed desktop procedures or methodology documents to provide testing guidance for team members to execute testing
•May perform monthly Compliance testing and monitoring of Consumer Auto, Insurance, Commercial and Mortgage Servicing.
• Serves as a resource for regulatory matters and compliance related initiatives relating to Consumer Auto and Servicing, Commercial Origination and Servicing
• Maintains an advanced awareness of regulatory and legislative developments and industry trends.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
• Education level Bachelors’ degree in business or related major or equivalent experience.
• Certifications or special training needed: 1-2 years bank consumer compliance experience required as is a working knowledge of federal consumer banking laws and regulations.
• Compliance, Auto, Internal control, operations and/or audit background highly desirable.
• Total years and/or type of prior related experience: regulatory compliance experience with an emphasis on auto and insurance.
• Ability to respond quickly to a changing environment.
• Willingness to take direction from leaders and others.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Ability to prioritize workload and balance multiple duties.
• Ability to identify areas for continuous improvement and make recommendations and/or implement
Will the operation of a company motor vehicle be required during the duration of the assignment?
For more information- please contact:
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com