Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Budget Execution and Analysis:
• Perform work directly related to the management and general business operations of the customer and will include the exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
• Perform work directly relating to assisting with the running of the business in functional areas (finance, accounting, auditing, analysis, funding, reporting and quality control).
• Provides input into the development of clear, concise, timely and accurate execution status and analysis reports that will be utilized consistently throughout the Directorate.
• Develops accurate and timely monthly variance analysis, as needed.
• Expeditiously prepares and processes funding documents for mission, customer (reimbursable and direct cite) and OSD.
• Prepares and provides monthly financial status reports forecasting overall solvency and provides Free Cash reports on a weekly basis.
• Reviews unliquidated obligations, coordinates and provides documented guidance on the necessary adjustments to be implemented by the appropriate functional areas (RM, Procurement, and DFAS).
• Provides data for monthly reviews with Directorate Director and Division Managers.
Financial Systems Assistance:
• Performs and works with SAP application software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and performs the functions of the Army Business Processes areas of the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), the accounting system of record for the Army.
• Provides support to Government personnel for the newly deployed GFEBS.
• Composes a variety of worksheets and charts for the purpose of budgetary documentation, as required. Identifies issues in a timely manner and brings to the attention of the Senior Budget /Financial Systems Analyst and Senior Civilian Analyst.
• One (1) year of specialized experience in GFEBS holding required Budgetary ERP and BI roles.
• Working knowledge and use of SAP application software.
• Knowledge of standardized bookkeeping and accounting procedures used in a Government accounting system.
• A minimum of two years' experience with creating/editing electronic spreadsheets.
• College diploma preferred.
• U.S. citizens ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
• Applicants selected for employment may be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com