Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This temporary position serves as staff augmentation in support of daily procurement activities. Procurement is looking for an individual with solid procurement understanding and hands on experience. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and well-organized with a positive attitude towards challenges and the ability to set and meet deadlines.
Functions and Responsibilities
• Research and update and policies/programs in a structure format.
• Collect and format data to create metrics and prepare presentations and reports.
• Supports Director and staff in its day to day operations.
• Work with internal stakeholders to develop and manage content documents for SharePoint and access management.
• Assist with coordinating projects and initiatives across the business unit.
• Track project timelines, coordinate scheduling and prepare project reports for projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Prepare RFP'S for E&C and MRO categories of SSM business unit, including bid documents, price inquiries and addendums.
• Identify potential vendors, as necessary, including available MWBE, MBE and SDVOB vendors for solicitation.
• Develop required contract documents based on RFP results.
• Ensure all contract documents are in compliance with NYPA, Canal Corporation and New York State guidelines.
• Process Change orders as necessary.
• Prepare Purchase orders as requested.
• Post documents to NY State Contract Reporter as required.
• Attend project meetings, including onsite meetings, as necessary.
• • Maintain diligent and thorough recordkeeping
• Experience in SAP and Arriba is strongly preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
• Ability to exhibit problem solving ability in ways that is creative and self-determined.
• Strong verbal skills, writing and organizational skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of New York State procurement process is preferred
• Ability to extract, comprehend and analyze data while determining the necessary course of action in an independent, professional and timely manner.
• Ability to focus on and provide customer satisfaction to internal procurement group members.
Education and Certifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field or a minimum of 4 years of military experience in logistics.
• Minimum 1 year of Procurement or related experience with focus on construction/equipment contracts, service contracts, and maintenance service agreements.
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation