Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Manufacturing Business Analyst is responsible for collecting, measuring, analyzing, monitoring and reporting manufacturing and financial data on a diverse set of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) elements on multiple highly visible programs. The Manufacturing Business Analyst will partner with Program Managers, Finance, Manufacturing Managers and Supervisors, and Production Controllers to provide performance based data and analysis to assist in the successful execution of contracts. The Manufacturing Business Analyst will also be responsible for utilizing this financial data to support various bid and proposal activities for both IR and Space business units.
1. Coordinates financial management of various accounts by working cross functionally to complete a variety of activities, including conducting variance analysis, identifying cost trends, reviewing/preparing baseline estimates, estimates to complete (ETC) and estimate at completion (EAC), providing timely input to Manufacturing Managers, Program Managers and Financial Analysts, schedule planning activities, and proposal submissions.
2. Acts as a liaison between Manufacturing Operations, Production Control, PMO and Finance to construct detailed execution plans that are incorporated into the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Manufacturing Process Management (MPM) baselines.
3. Work with Manufacturing lab management to collect production data and match with financial data to develop meaningful cost performance metrics and provide this data to the labs on a regular basis. Develop graphical performance tracking tools for use in the lab to provide assembly and test personnel with clear indication of performance trends against budget.
4. Collect relevant data from Manufacturing labs as required to support financial performance analysis, which may include but not be limited to units delivered, work in process (WIP), equivalent complete, hours per unit and yield.
5. Supports monthly forecast responsibilities, staffing plans/forecasts (S&OP), Risk and Opportunity (R&O) management, and funding analysis.
6. Works as part of a team and effectively communicate results clearly with multiple stakeholders.
7. Identifies risks that affect cost and/or schedule and provide proactive analysis of all financial aspects of the projects.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com