Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Loss Mitigation Representative
Work Location: Shoreview, MN, 55126
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every call brings an opportunity to problem solve, then this is the right opportunity for you! As a Loss Mitigation Specialist you will be helping our customers while working in a close-knit team environment. Every interaction is an opportunity for you to use your critical thinking skills to determine the right next step for our customers in order to ensure that their account is handled with dignity. Strong customer service skills are a necessity as you will work directly with internal and external customers. You will be empowered to utilize your critical thinking and problem solving skills as you work to find the best solution for both Ally and our customer.
As an Impounds Agent you will ensure that Client’s collateral is recovered in the most cost-effective and efficient means possible. You will work closely with vendors and impound lots to ensure optimal results are achieved through compliance with all laws and company policies, all while demonstrating the highest degrees of honesty and integrity.
• Interact with 3rd party vendors via phone calls and emails
• Compose and complete various forms of correspondence including letters, contracts, titles, hold harmless documents, etc.
• Set up account accurately in computer system
• Negotiate and approve storage fees
• Review damage reports to determine cost effectiveness of repossession or charge-off
• Provide accurate and complete documents to repo vendor to secure unit
• Follow-up to ensure collateral is secured
• HS diploma or equivalent required.
• Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in business or related may be used as a proxy for the experience.
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to provide timely follow-up
• Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to proactively collaborate with other Ally departments
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
• Professional phone etiquette
• Microsoft Windows and Internet-based applications experience required
• Ability to use 2 screen workstations as well as use several systems at a time
• Fast and accurate keyboarding and data entry skills
• Strong customer service skills
For more information- please contact:
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com