Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
HEDIS Abstractor (Onsite/Abstraction/Data Entry)
The assignment may encompass medical chart data collection from provider offices, abstraction from medical records received online by a vendor for the HEDIS project and data entry of all assigned medical records into the applicable software system. Training will be provided prior to the start of the assignment.
• Make and confirm site visit appointment (prior to the date of appointment).
• Timely notification to office of need to cancel/change appointment.
• Provide patient lists to provider offices via fax.
• Locate and review ALL assigned medical charts, perform abstraction, copy all supporting documentation per specifications and data enter into the applicable software system ALL assigned abstracts.
• Record onsite appointment schedule and share calendar with your team lead.
• Meet assignment deadline.
• Online data abstraction and data entry of the medical information that is needed.
• Complete assigned abstraction and data entry each day.
• Perform follow-up to all offices assigned.
• Attend conference calls as assigned.
• Medical knowledge/terminology is required.
• Knowledge of HEDIS and reviewing medical records is required.
• Ability to read and interpret medical records.
• Professional demeanor and good work ethic.
• Conscientious problem solver, willing to learn, and take personal pride in their work performance/accuracy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – clear, concise and appropriate.
• Working knowledge and experience may be required with the usage of hand held scanners, iPods, flash drives and laptops (as applicable) in order to collect, save, rename, and transfer confidential information.
• Computer savvy: Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and Adobe reader (if applicable) required. Know how to save a file to a folder.
• Must have flexibility to drive within their assigned geographic area; requiring reliable transportation.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Must dress in business casual attire and maintain a professional appearance.
• Must commit to duration of the project with the understanding that work hours can be varied. Due to proprietary information, must inform employer if they are planning to accept employment with another MCO.
• Be flexible and work under pressure (awareness of and ability to meet deadlines).
• Must keep all information collected in a safe, organized and confidential manner.
• Proven organizational and time management skills.
• Candidate must commit to attend the training for the project.
• Candidate must return all equipment that is supplied to them in good working condition and in a timely manner at the end of the project.
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com