Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
As part of our Talent Acquisition team, the Technical Recruiter/Sourcer will specialize in IT/technical and digital sourcing. They will collaborate with business partners to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing methods while managing internal stakeholder expectations and deliver consistent value across a wide range of hiring initiatives. Also required in this role: The recruitment of passive candidates; building and maintaining a network of active and passive job seekers through proactive market research; developing and coordinating competency-based and values-based assessment; and providing consultative recommendations and hiring strategies to hiring teams.
• Conduct full-cycle recruiting inclusive of job description creation, job posting, sourcing, screening, administration of assessment tests, and referral of top candidates.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches with an ability to manage stakeholder expectations through a deep understanding of business requirements.
• Recruit passive candidates and assess the alignment of their professional goals and expertise with mission and values.
• Develop and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship building.
• Conduct qualitative interviews of potential candidates, successfully anticipating hiring manager needs demonstrated by an expedited time-to-fill.
• Provide cutting-edge ideas and strategies related to recruitment that contribute to the growth of the company, implementing process improvement and fine-tuning standard operating procedures for recruiting.
• Present well-designed recruiting plans that include deliverables, time lines, and a formal tracking process.
• Screen candidates for skills and aptitude for various position specifications and present qualified candidates to hiring managers within an appropriate and consistent time frame.
• Collaborate with the business stakeholders, Compensation Analysts, the Relocation team, and fellow recruiters to determine appropriate offer components; negotiate effectively with candidates.
• Participate in or lead special projects and recruiting initiatives; identify best practices; develop interviewingAdditional Job Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree with preference for majors in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Human Resources.
• 5+ years of professional recruiting experience including a mix of agency and corporate experience strongly preferred.
• 2+ years of experience with sourcing and hiring candidates with active secret clearances.
• Ability to identify and recruit IT/technical and digital candidate skill-sets.
• Familiarity with national talent markets and savvy recruiting ability with expertise in leveraging referrals and passive candidates.
• Advanced talent pipeline development skills; capability to leverage complex search projects, engaging with online communities/user groups and identifying creative candidate generations techniques.
• Applicant-tracking software experience, with past use of Taleo preferred.
• Demonstrated high caliber success in managing the entire recruiting life-cycle; proven ability to provide consultative recruiting support to internal stakeholders while driving best-in-class candidate experience.
• Knowledge of state and federal labor laws and guidelines as it applies to recruitment and staffing.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously, able to meet tight deadlines.
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; able to support stakeholders up to the Executive level.
Intermediate to advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience developing talent acquisition KPIs and conducting strategic analysis on recruiting metrics.
• Experience recruiting within the aerospace and/or defense industries.
• Experience with Executive search and recruitment of C level candidates.
• Experience with college, intern, and early talent programs.
• SHPR/PHR, CIR, ACIR, CDR, or PRC Recruiter certifications.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account