Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Clinical Validation Engineer
Client is looking for a Clinical Validation Engineer to work on Enterprise Imaging products that are used by caregivers throughout the hospital to deliver patient care. Our engineers innovate to improve the quality of patient care around the world while also reducing healthcare costs and increasing access. At Client it's not just a job, it's about how we improve lives in the moments that matter. How do you envision improving lives as part of your future?
You will be responsible validating our Workflow Manager product from a clinical standpoint to ensure it meets the user requirements for the product. You will serve as the voice of the customer and collaborate closely with product management to document workflows and requirements.
In this role you will:
• Work as an integral part of our Agile development team, defining requirements and test scenarios from a user (clinician) perspective
• Educate the scrum team members on the clinical workflows in place in a radiology department, and ensure all clinical workflows are thoroughly tested.
• Collaborate with Scrum team members to execute tests and assist with troubleshooting problems
• Drive continuous improvement within the team to better meet quality and productivity goals
• Demonstrate increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas
• Break down problems and estimate effort for quality related tasks
• Two or more years of experience with clinical workflows in a radiology department
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with customers effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required - we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Must be willing to work out of our office located at 500 West Monroe Street in Chicago, Illinois
• Must be willing to travel ?10%
• Associate degree in Radiologic Technology or a B.S. in Computer Science / Biomedical Engineering with relevant clinical experience
• 2 or more years of experience in a hospital setting either as a PACS administrator or a as a radiological technician
• Experience understanding the UX needs in a clinical environment and to be able to translate this to the requirements for the product
• Experience providing training (vendor and internal) for PACS system users, local physicians, radiologists, technologists, and other clinical staff
• Experience in handling a RIS / PACS as a radiological technician
• Experience with advanced visualizations
• Knowledge of the software development process and basic programming skills
• Demonstrates accountability and delivers results with minimal supervision
• Knows when to seek help when necessary, and how to help team members
• Voices opinions and presents clear rationale, using data or factual evidence to influence
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
• Excels at problem solving and self-directed learning
• Identifies opportunities for innovation, offers new ideas, and takes initiative to experiment
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements – pivots quickly as needed
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account