Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Product Consultant provides analysis, consultation, and training for new client implementations to Client's ACH Outsourcing utility. Product Consultant attends client implementation kick-off meetings, gathers the necessary information and data needed to complete the implementation requirements and client's sign-off. Internally, the Product Consultant is responsible for ensuring that the implementation requirements are effectively transitioned to the Outsourcing Support team.
*1. Under general supervision, analyze and determine client conversion requirements for Client's ACH Outsourcing Utility.
*2. Provide consultation to the client before, during and after conversion, including the development of new procedures the conversion may need.
*3. Interpret client's existing systems and workflows, through and including the balancing of conversion data.
*4. Provide training to the client before, during and after conversion, including the correct use of the system and on-line terminal assistance, as well as daily application balancing procedures.
*5. Provide assistance to client before, during client user acceptance testing (UAT).
*6. Communicate progress and any potential problems to Client management for awareness and/or resolution.
*7. Provide application support as required.
*8. Identify opportunities for process improvement.
9. Present product demos as needed.
10. Completes other duties as assigned.
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent education in a related discipline is required. Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
Job Related Experience:
Typically requires five or more years experience in the financial services industry and delivering software development and integration projects to clients.
Exposure to ACH Operations and/or PEP+ product is a plus.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
• Strong working knowledge of ACH processing, with details understanding of NACHA rules and regulations
• Solid understanding of various Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and all aspects of application phases from design through deployment. Including but not limited to Models: Agile, Iterative and Incremental, Waterfall.
• Must demonstrate experience working with third party systems.
• Familiar with relevant business issues as they impact overall project plans.
• Excellent communication and reading comprehension skills.
• Able to integrate product knowledge with technical knowledge.
• Ability to assist in functional testing and support of products already in production.
• Able to learn new applications and new platforms as needed.
• The individual must possess the following competencies:
o Action Oriented
o Dealing with Ambiguity
o Integrity and trust
o Peer relationships
o Personal Learning
• General office environment.
• Stressful situations may occur occasionally.
• No specific physical requirement.
• Occasional travel is required.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account