Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Director is responsible for leading a multi-site supply chain organization focused on supply planning, vendor management, material planning, purchasing, sourcing, warehouse operations, and distribution operations.
Day to Day:
• Lead, develop and assure the engineering team is technical, focused and effective.
Understand documentation requirements for industry (verification, validations, iQ/OQ/PQ…)
• Oversee the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency; ensures the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively and is responsible for the development of equipment to aid in the manufacturing process
• Working in conjunction with site leadership and based on joint goals, direct supply chain activities for a diverse and nimble group of supply sites
• Develop and implement a strategy leading to a repeatable and disciplined system focused on site empowerment, total organization cost effectiveness, enhanced quality and service levels, improved coordination, and risk management.
• Harmonize, simplify and streamline both site and divisional processes associated with purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting needs to the delivery of the finished product to customers.
• Leverage computerized systems and dashboards to measure and analyze efficiency and drive continuous improvement
• Establish and measure KPIs to drive performance for on-time, in-full delivery performance, shipping costs for all forms of transit (land, air, sea), warehouse inventory management, warehousing productivity and quality, and workforce planning requirements.
• Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure alignment on demand forecast, manufacturing plans, new product introductions, supplier performance and other related supply chain opportunities to meet all quality and delivery requirements.
• Oversee the forward-looking plans for inventory and production planning and react to issues such as price increases, changes in contractors, new product launches, and new business development
• Supervise and direct assigned staff including monitoring and evaluating work performance, interviewing and hiring staff, conducting training and development, establishing work priorities and scheduling job tasks
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering; APICS and/or MBA preferred
• 10+ years of progressive experience in Supply Chain Management; experience in a regulated environment preferred
• Successful track record of leading large scale or multi-site supply/distribution processes
• Advanced knowledge of production processes, supply chain planning, and inventory management
• Must have advanced computer skills and a solid understanding and knowledge of ERP/MRP systems. Experience with SAP's ERP system is beneficial
• Demonstrated experience managing and developing teams
• Demonstrated experience in successfully working in a matrixed environment
• Successfull leadership of a multi-site Supply Chain organization
• Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution
• Ability to act independently and to take initiative
• Ability to influence, motivate and collaborate across all functional business lines
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational skills
• Strong communication skills: oral/written and listening
Our client is a growing company with an established portfolio of products and market share. The benefits are excellent and the working environment and culture is welcoming and heavily focused on a growth mindset. This is a great place to work!
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account