Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client in the North Canton area is seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a 12+ month contract opportunity and is onsite only. Shift: 8am-5pm, M-F.
Project Coordinators facilitate the success of service engagements by working closely with all levels of associates and teams, and are the focal point for project problem resolution and escalation.
Project Coordinators are responsible for creating and maintaining project schedules, communicating hourly / daily with technicians, reporting project status, tracking product orders, providing training packets to branch personnel, escalating management issues, participating in customer meetings/conference calls.
Essential functions include:
- Creating, maintaining and distributing Project schedules and spreadsheets
- Interfacing daily with Project Team and Branch Associates
- Generating & distributing technician packets (project specific instructions & customer deliverables)
- Acquiring hourly / daily status and generating reports
- Tracking product / deliverables
- Escalating Issues
- Participating in customer meetings as needed
- Performing project specific activities to include but not limited to:
- Coordinating daily activities of Customer Service Engineers, Job Site Coordinators, and Subcontractors.
- Assisting in the development of project plan (e.g., schedule, deliverables, project status reports)
- Ensuring the acceptance of project deliverables are consistent with customer expectations
- Receiving formal sign off from customer as related to project deliverables
- Assisting in the creation of timely, accurate and complete project reports for account team and project management.
Qualifications - External
- The ideal candidate will have an Assoc. Degree or with project coordination experience or a minimum of 3-years project coordination experience with no degree.
- This position requires advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook and MS Project (MS Project is preferred, but not required)
MS Excel Skills required: = Right, = Left, v-lookup, concatenate
- Highly motivated
- Problem solving methodology and proven analytical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical skills and understanding of software, networking and systems development
- Multi-tasking capability; must be able to coordinate more than one project and various tasks
- Ability to act in an autonomous role with little supervision
- Must be detail oriented
- Effective organizational skills
- Assoc. Degree or project coordination experience - Required, 3 years,
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office - Highly desired, 3 years, Advanced
- Self-motivated - Desired, 3 years, Intermediate
- Ability to resolve problems and analyze effectively - Highly Desired, 3 years,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Highly Desired, 2 years, intermediate
- Strong technical skills - Required, 3 years, Advanced
- Understanding of software, networking and systems development - Highly Desired, 3 years, intermediate
- Multi-tasking capability - Required, 3 years, Advanced
- Ability to act in an autonomous role with little supervision - Required, 2 years, intermediate
- Effective organizational skills - Required, 1 year, intermediate
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account