Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The PMO Project Manager 2 provides project management for Waterfall development projects and manages PMO administrative tasks such as capital reporting, status reporting, project deliverables and timelines.
• Ensures accuracy around project administration, financials and project deliverables and timelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plans and coordinates all aspects, such as meetings, tracking, reporting, UAT, of one or more technology development or implementation projects, or multiple small software development projects from inception to delivery.
• Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal business owners.
• Facilitates initial business requirements gathering and other necessary meetings with Business Analysts, Product Owners and end users.
• Creates standard weekly and monthly project status reports and documentation.
• Resolves project issues, mitigates risks, and manages scope change requests for all development activities.
• Manages and reports on budgets and progress on projects on a weekly basis.
• Drives project deliverables and decisions to completion.
• Coordinates rollout activities
• Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
• Removes barriers
• Shields the team from external interferences
• Raises awareness of dependencies. Issues need to be prioritized and tracked. Remediation plan created and implemented for impediments in priority order.
• Responsible for PMO control procedures as assigned.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program.
• Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process.
• Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
• Possesses a full and complete understanding of the internal control requirements within their area of ownership/responsibility. Responsible and accountable for internal control implementation and performance within their area of ownership/responsibility. Ensures proper internal control change management protocol is followed.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in technology, MIS, or related field.
• 5-7 years system implementation Project Management experience.
• 5-7 years' experience in full SDLC systems/software development and implementation or comparably complex technical area.
Project financial experience:
• Time Entry
• Invoice tracking
• Resource capacity planning
• Project Management Tool Experience (Planview, Clarity, etc.).
Oracle Supply Chain:
• Order management
• Previous Inventory management a plus.
• Previous Global Order Processing a plus.
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• General Ledger
• Previous company integrations a plus.
• Advanced project management skills; Strong mediation and negotiation skills.
• Excellent leadership, analysis, facilitation, and client relationship skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Google docs.
• Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, and solicits opinions and ideas from customers. This competency applies to both external and internal customers.
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
• Communicates well both verbally and in writing, has good listening skills, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open-minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism.
• Able to take complicated or complex information and present it in a clear, concise, and logical manner
• Presents with an approachable style and makes the effort to put others at ease
• Uses diplomacy and tact in dealing with others
• Relates well to all types of people up, down, and across the organization
• Builds and maintains close relationships with key individuals within the various business groups.
• Breaks down problems into smaller components, understands underlying issues can simplify and process complex issues, and understands the difference between critical details and unimportant facts.
• Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
• Looks beyond the obvious to identify hidden problems
• Searches until appropriate solutions are found and implemented
• Approaches issues logically and challenges proposed solutions inquisitively
• Presents recommendations for risk mitigation or issue resolution to management team; some problems require collaboration with others
• Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, leads through change and adversity, and builds consensus when appropriate.
• Shows energy and is consistently action oriented
• Continuously exceeds goals and expects team members to do the same
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account