Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Analyst II (Commission Administrator) is to administrate the Commission process and ensure that the Sales Organization is paid accurately and on time.
· Complete accurate, timely commission calculations within Excel, Xactly, and/or other tools as assigned.
· Reconcile commissions, research adjustment requests, and process manual adjustments as needed.
· Maintain accurate records of sales organization changes, including new hires, terminations, role changes, and terminations.
· Create accurately, timely payroll files.
· Create monthly and ad hoc commission statements and reports as needed.
· Provide superior customer service.
o Support the Sales Organization and other key stakeholders in answering questions and proactively communicating updates as needed, via Outlook, Salesforce.com, telephone conferences, face-to-face meetings, etc.
o Maintain discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Maintain and improve ICM (Incentive Compensation Management) systems and Sales Hierarchy Management.
o Process compensation system updates, such as calculations, workflow approval, and reporting.
o Work closely with the Data Integrity Analyst to ensure accuracy of the data published and used to calculate commissions.
o Monitor data loads and updates as needed.
o Provide day-to-day support, troubleshooting, and communication with the Sales Organization on subjects related to ICM.
o Support the Sales Territory alignment process.
o Collaborate with team members and IT to enhance the systems; provide analysis to support recommendations for improvements; outline Business Requirements; provide Gap Analysis; complete UAT Testing, etc.
· Point of contact regarding commissions.
o Participate in meetings with team members and Management to discuss results, changes, and improvements.
o Work closely with other groups (e.g. IT and HR).
· Special projects as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
· Accuracy in entering and reconciling data is critical.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility, and work well under deadlines.
· The ideal candidate will be very detail-oriented and organized, with strong time management skills and follow-through.
· Strong Excel skills (vlookup's, pivot tables, etc.) are required – should be able to quickly and accurately create vlookup's, pivot tables, etc., without assistance.
· Proven ability to analyze data, assess problems, and research solutions.
· Flexibility – responds well to variety and change.
· Positive attitude – effective team player with a strong customer support orientation.
· Effectively communicates and engages with all levels of the organization, verbally and in writing.
· Discretion in dealing with sensitive information is required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Business, Finance, or related field.
· 2-5+ years of successful experience in similar roles is required.
· Strongly preferred - Experience with ICM (Incentive Compensation Management) system, preferably Xactly.
· Experience with large data manipulation strongly preferred.
· Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
· Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle Reporting (OBIEE), Tableau, Workday are all a plus.
Apply by creating/using an account