Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are seeking a Security Engineer. This position requires the ability to actively contribute to the implementation, operations and support of enterprise security solutions in data center and workstation environments. This position is supporting the security function within Open Solutions to develop, maintain and advance the security posture of the company in order to adequately protect Client assets; managing and enhancing the effectiveness of current security infrastructure; supporting the implementation of security technology, corporate security policies, programs, and procedures to protect information systems' assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction. The ideal candidate will have experience and direct knowledge of managing security infrastructure in complex data center environments
About our Business:
Open Solutions, was acquired by Client in 2013. DNA®, the core product of Open Solutions Division provides collaborative, enterprise core account processing technology for banks, thrifts and credit unions, along with a full range of surround solutions. DNA® from Client is a modern, flexible, real-time account processing platform with a unique open architecture and a person-centered data model. It helps financial institutions operate more efficiently, capture complete customer relationships and adapt to changing business needs. Open Solutions offers DNACreator, a tool that banks and credit unions use to create their own apps for the DNA platform.
Reports To: Manager, Security Operations
Peers: Security Engineers
Direct Reports: N/A
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Develop and generate reports for security solutions to provide management and audit teams.
• Maintain operational and engineering guidelines and processes to directly support Client's security architecture and design.
• Support existing security solutions and partner with other security teams for the implementation and integration of any new enhancements made to existing security solutions in support of improving overall enterprise security.
• Ensure security tools and solutions hardware/software/devices are operating effectively and updated in a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain documentation, guidelines and procedures in support of Client's policies, standards and guidelines.
• Determine appropriate levels of security configuration, controls and monitoring.
• Use appropriate and effective measures to support BU with security related incidents.
• Support the maintenance and deployment of new security solutions.
• Understand the latest threat techniques and support appropriate countermeasures, configurations and awareness.
• Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise networks.
• Participate in scheduled maintenance windows and after hour support calls, as required.
• Provide operational support for remediation efforts within Open Solutions' datacenters.
• Provide support for SIEM, IDS/IPS, FIM, and other security technologies.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years of hands on experience in a security analyst role required.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Knowledge of security best practices and procedures.
• Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to provide support in resolving IT security or related product issues, as required.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
• The ability to interpret technical needs and provide thorough and complete support.
• Effective communications, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Organized, keen attention to detail, and efficient.
• Background in network and Windows security related technologies.
o Secureworks IDS/IPS exposure
o SIM, SEM or SIEM experience
o Network analytical technology exposure
o PCI DSS compliance knowledge
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account