Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Purpose -- Manages and directs large scale and complex technology involving Technology refresh and transition of clients from current iSeries platform to New infrastructure within along with a move within the Data Center including transformation of infrastructure and consolidation related projects for the Organization, which includes working with partners to identifying appropriate architecture, requirements determination, and tactical planning. Develops migration strategy with our business partners and plans to transition client from one product to future state. Works with a Matrix team to implement the project plan.
• Develop Migration strategy with various teams and project plans to migrate existing clients from current product to future state product. Gather data to support business plan. Set Parameters to determine types of clients to be included in Client Migration groups. Establish Parameters for items and strategy around client Mock tests
• Plan for new clients to move to new infrastructure with BU and Enterprise Technology.
• Manages status meetings and escalations with teams to ensure on-time delivery and mitigation.
• Works closely with client management to prioritize issues and modify the plan as necessary based on changing priorities.
• Oversight of managing the tasks clients will need to perform so it is understood by teams working with clients. (ie : IP Changes, Third Party impacts)
• Works with Implementations, Support, Product Management and Development internally to ensure client priority and issues are addressed in a timely fashion (and balanced with the needs of other clients).
• Participates during Conversion weekend activities and shares leadership role and Project Plan execution with Implementation Project Manager and ETG.
• Work closely with Support Management to prepare for and facilitate the hand off to regular Support.
• Communicates progress, expectations or escalates problems to Client's management for awareness and/or resolution.
• Engages Stakeholders to resolve complex business problems affecting Project and Program successes.
• Provides Project and Program Oversight and Management for multiple projects as assigned.
• Participates in strategic planning sessions with all teams and management to determine the scope and objectives of each project.
• Monitors progress, then providing updates on progress and resolving any conflicts between client expectations and actual work output.
• Ensure ETG resource and support for business and participate in ensuring operational model is in place for products.
• Establish communication working with Implementation for New Client Logo Projects in new Data Center
• 5+ plus years of previous project and program management and IT skills working with on product migrations and coordinating medium to large-scale projects.
• Bachelor's degree required,
• Project Management professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Banking experience preferred
• Technology projects and preference withTechnology and Infrastructure upgrades within the Data Center..
• Software implementation experience in banking software.
• Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the development project lifecycle.
• Strong scheduling experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications(Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), At Task and SharePoint
• Professional l communication and presentation skills to all levels of company including executive management team Ability to build and design executive level reporting and presentations.
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas. Ability to operate independently with some guidance by management
• Ability to plan and conduct assignments with minimal supervisions and review
• Well-developed negotiation skills
• Strong organization and time management skills, operates independently with minimal guidance
• Strong experience leading large/complex projects while considering strategic goals and plans and keeping customer focus.
• Problem solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
• Strong interpersonal (soft) skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
• Will require some weekend and off hour shifts to support migration activities.
• Ability to travel. (25%)
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities
Apply by creating/using an account