Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Under the leadership of the Dover Plant Controller, this position assists the financial planning and reporting processes for one of the operating units at the plant and is responsible for maintaining the integrity of all financial policies, maintaining internal controls, establishing operating budgets, and accurately forecasting and reporting financial performance.
The position shares the responsibility for the financial performance of the facility; therefore he/she must drive accountability and search for ways to bridge any gaps.
• Lead the development of the Annual Operating Plan, including product cost standards updates, (raw and pack yields, master recipes), bridging cost changes and preparing all applicable AOP schedules.
• Lead weekly and monthly reporting of actual and forecasted costs, including the development and distribution of reports to unit and plant manufacturing management.
• Analyze and interpret variances to target for direct expenses. Provide detailed report of variances and breakdown of unit KPI measures to unit and plant management teams on a regular basis.
• Identify and initiate process improvements in the financial planning and reporting systems.
• Help identify and quantify savings surfaced by Continuous Improvement and Production teams, ensuring the values in 4 Site are current and represent the unit's best thinking.
• Lead and help complete month-end close process.
• Perform various financial analysis/scenario studies.
• Ensure completion of month end close requirements (SAP, FAC Review) and monthly reporting of results including analysis of the drivers of results.
• Provide oversight and auditing of operational BOM accuracy throughout the year.
• Be an active member and contributor to the plant leadership team, including training and feedback to users of financial information and support of frontline leaders.
• Establish and maintain internal controls consistent with corporate requirements and good business practice. Ensure inventory controls are working effectively.
• Provide leadership for financial integrity, strong controls and transactional activities, including SAP daily/weekly/monthly responsibilities.
• Bachelor's Degree Accounting/Finance or similar degree
• Technical Learning Ability
• Good understanding of General Accounting and Cost Accounting principles.
• High level of integrity and ability to maintain strong controls environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work with information
• Proficient with software such as Excel -(V-Lookups, Pivots), Word, and PowerPoint, including the ability to create, modify and ensure accuracy of complex spreadsheets.
• SAP would be a plus but can be taught and trained
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Quality Orientation – Attention to detail
• Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness in the face of changing priorities and tasks, ability to manage multiple assignments.
• Teamwork/Collaboration – Working effectively with those outside the formal line of authority to accomplish organizational goals.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account