Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our cleint is a manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry. The position will be working with the speiclaized business unit which manufactures and markets architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Our client looking for a Crew Supervisor for the Maintenance department. In this role, your primary responsibility would be to manage, lead, and be accountable for crew performance and communicate / implement priorities in alignment with the business unit, the location, and the department of responsibility.
Job Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
• Exhibit strong leadership abilities, coach employees and recommend improvement plans;
• Manage, lead, and be accountable for crew environmental, health, and safety performance and practices;
• Lead and engage hourly teams in process improvement and rapid problem solving activities, including troubleshooting and safe work practices;
• Resolve conflict; coach and counsel employees;
• Maintain and improve morale and employee engagement;
• Lead shift L1 meetings, engaging employees in all aspects of the business case; Monitor maintenance operations to ensure accuracy and timeliness objectives are being met;
• Develop and execute 30-60-90 day A3's demonstrating ABS thinking and PDCA methodology;
• Maintain high quality work standards, while stressing safety;
• Develop, share and implement best practices throughout KNA;
• Effectively and consistently enforce workplace rules, policies, procedures, and labor agreement (if applicable);
• Plan, manage, and execute departmental operating plans and tactical operations, including scheduling, crew assignments, and overtime;
• Demonstrate commitment to servicing the customer;
• Work with internal and external (when applicable) customers and suppliers to communicate expectations and priorities;
• Lead EHS initiatives throughout the organization;
• Consistently enforce company rules, policies, and procedures;
• Perform EHS and FBP self-assessments as required for designated areas;
• Develop, implement, and maintain current standard work for subordinates and leaders; Complete Leaders Standard Work and review with immediate supervisor;
• Lead/Facilitate Root Cause Analysis;
• Other duties as needed to meet business objectives.
• Major Activities and Key Challenges Include:
• Must have a working knowledge of Word and Excel;
• Must have technical expertise related to maintenance environment (Electronics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, PLCs, MCCs, Welding, Mechanical, etc.);
• Sound knowledge of maintenance systems, CMMS and continuous improvement techniques;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong leadership and human relations skills.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution;
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a maintenance role in a manufacturing and/or industrial environment;
• Minimum of 1 year supervisor experience.
• Associates Degree from an accredited institution;
• Experience with continuous improvement techniques;
• Experience with Finishing and /or Anodizing processes;
• Trained and competent in the Almatis Business System (ABS) principles;
• Experience facilitating Root Cause Analyst;
• Experience leading EHS initiatives throughout an organization;
• Experience working in JDEdwards.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account