Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Under the direction of the Mid-Atlantic Service Center manager, the Customer & Technical Support Coordinator is essential in creating a positive customer experience by being the liaison between the customer, the manufacturing process and the sales professionals.
The main job functions will include responsibilities related to manufacturing takeoffs, door hardware analysis, processing purchase orders for fabrication, pricing verification, customer service/problem resolution and data maintenance.
Essential Job Functions:
The CSC functions include but are not limited to:
Delivering exceptional customer service through receiving and processing orders accurately and in a timely fashion
Must have knowledge and utilization of basic measurement tools (i.e. tape measure, ruler, scale)
Ability to reach architectural drawings or the willingness to learn
Demonstrate basic knowledge of products and pricing
Addressing and taking initiative in following up on customer inquiries
Resolve discrepancies found on customer orders and proactively facilitate the communication between departments for resolution
Collaborate and maintain communications with Sales Representatives on customer-related issues
Maintain statuses on assigned customer open order reports
Continually determine job urgency and priorities to satisfy customer requirements, escalating issues to management as required
Use problem solving ability to contribute, suggest and/or improve work flows, procedures, etc.
Using computer proficiency to quickly and accurately enter data
Adhere to company policies, procedures and system documentation
Working interactively with fabrication supervisors and other internal customers, to provide accurate & efficient instructions for custom fabrication of aluminum extrusions for doors and frames
Assist with other related duties as assigned or required
Successfully interact with other service centers and plants
Contribute to continuous improvement activities as needed or assigned
Ensure orders maintain internal schedule to keep pace to be on time to the customer
Work closely with team members to ensure completion of daily tasks
Actively engage in safety of self and others at the facility, including holding customers and contractors responsible for best in class safety
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
• A drive for excellence in customer service.
• Ability to understand instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; effectively communicate in writing as well as verbally when presenting information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software as well as an ability and willingness to learn proprietary software quickly.
• Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
• Superior time management, detail oriented, and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to read/understand Architectural Drawings, Details, and Specifications
• 2 years of Material Takeoff/Estimating experience either in construction or manufacturing
• Bachelor's degree or in pursuit of bachelor's degree is preferred, with a concentration in math, and technology
• Strong experience with aluminum door and frame fabrication including custom hardware applications
• KaluCAD & JD Edwards experience is a plus
Apply by creating/using an account