Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
NESCO Resource is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager for a 2-6 month contract position with our client in North Tucson, (Oro Valley), AZ.
Manage activities associated with regulatory approval of in vitro diagnostic medical devices. Responsible for activities which lead to and maintain domestic and international regulatory approval to market devices. Responsible for assessment of device changes for regulatory implications.
- Provide support to currently marketed products, e.g., review engineering changes, labeling, promotional material, product changes and documentation for compliance and for changes requiring regulatory agency approval, as pertains to US and international regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance of product technical files and for ongoing activities related to compliance with Global Regulatory directives and regulations.
- Manage submission activities for a variety of device regulatory approvals including the CE mark, US premarket approvals (PMAs), US premarket notifications (510(k)s), post-approval reports, annual reports, export certificates, and establishment registrations and device listings.
- May review, interpret, and report to the head of Regulatory Affairs on product specific regulatory issues that may have material impact on the business units, the corporation, or the customer. May work with the head of Regulatory Affairs to develop strategic and tactical responses to influence a reasonable regulatory environment.
- Responsible for adherence to departmental budget(s).
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and scientific/technical issues in the geographic and discipline as relevant to assigned projects.
- Interface with regulatory authorities on regulatory and technical matters, as appropriate.
- Manage the creation and review of Standard Operating Procedures and policy guidelines for the regulatory affairs department.
-Provide regulatory support on project teams.
- May serve as Functional Lead on Lifecycle or project team(s).
- May provide consultative and training support to the business unit and core regulatory personnel related to premarket submissions, product labeling, and complex submissions issues.
- May perform other duties as required or assigned.
B.S./B.A. in a science, engineering, or related technical field; advanced degree preferred.
Regulatory Affairs Certification preferred.
Minimum 5 years experience in regulatory, development, clinical affairs, quality, or program management in IVD, medical device, or pharma industries.
Regulatory Affairs experience is preferred.
IVD device experience is preferred.
Experience with regulatory submissions including IDE, 510(k), and PMA submissions is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Experience with Microsoft based applications and general knowledge of PC functions necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, highly interdependent team structure
- Results and goal oriented.
- High degree of initiative with the ability to work independently.
- Proven experience in managing budgets is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and present information to groups. - Ability to comprehend principles of engineering, physiology and medical device use.
- Ability to plan and organize work while remaining flexible.
- Excellent time management skills.
For immediate consideration apply now and/or contact me directly: Kristy Ramos at 520-505-4667.
If you would be interested in other positions in Tucson, we have several additional opportunities available please see www.nescoresource.com for more openings. If you know someone looking for a new opportunity we will pay you for your referrals!
NESCO Resource was named Best of Staffing for both client and staffing 6 years in a row! We offer medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance and 401K!! We are excited to work for you!
At NESCO Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution.
Apply by creating/using an account