Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
- Position is a Right to hire after contracting period ends
- Local candidates preferred but not restricted
PURPOSE:* Candidate will be a member of a development team responsible for the development of web-based products that will interact with a legacy portfolio management system. RESPONSIBILITIES:1. Responsibilities will include business requirement review, technical design review, development, code review, support of automated testing, and integration testing.REQUIREMENTS:Experience Required:* Technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation required. Skills/Knowledge Required:* Experience working with Object-Oriented Methodology/Development and web based products, specifically experience with the following:
The Software Developer Senior will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship as needed
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan,
design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user
stories, estimates and work plans.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of
rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-
• Provide third-level support to business users.
• Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
• Interacts with the users of potential system(s) to design and document technical
specifications, and gather requirements based on detailed business requirements and/or
system change requests.
• Develops software systems using software tools, utilities, languages, and standard
methodologies approved by Management, Software Development, and the Quality Assurance
• Advises management on technical topics related to improved capability of company
information systems and systems infrastructure.
Must have 5+ years of experience with:
• .NET (VB, ASP, ADO)
• HTML5, XML, XSLT
• Web Services (REST & SOAP)
• SOA Architecture
• .Net Framework 4.5 or above
• .NET WPF/WinForms
• Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above
• Microsoft Reporting Services2012 or above
• Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
• FTP & SFTP
• PGP Encryption and Decryption
Additional Skills and Knowledge preferred:
• Working knowledge of agile software development methodology.
• Working understanding of Security and Compliance standards related to the HealthCare and
Financial Services Industry is preferred; HIPAA, PCI & NIST.
• Adobe Acrobat Designer, Adobe Photoshop
Apply by creating/using an account