Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JOB TITLE: APPLICATION SUPPORT / BUSINESS ANALYST
***Please read actual job description below***
Specialty Pharmaceuticals Distribution - Customer Success - "Customer Experience Engineer " This is a non-standard Specialty Solutions application support team: it is 50% support calls, 50% account setup and project work that comes with new customer onboards. This role requires soft skills, technical aptitude, and customer workflow understanding.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The primary role of the Application Support /Business Analyst is to support various clinical applications, translate business requirements into technical specifications, maintain relationships with the development teams and the business, and drive standard business processes. The analyst should understand business priorities and the relative importance of their projects. This analyst is able to identify multiple approaches to problem solving and recommend the best-case solution. Furthermore, an analyst must possess strong technical acumen with the ability to translate information and research into non-technical language as necessary to effectively communicate across teams and clients.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Phone and email support of customers. This requires an in depth understanding of our applications and the clinicians' workflow as it relates to our applications. It requires some knowledge of the healthcare setting in which our technology solutions are a part of.
• Interact with Project Managers from multiple organizations to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and status, and assess potential impacts to the business.
• Interact with Product Owners and Development Teams to recognize both business purpose and backend technical architecture of the applications.
• Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance
• Translate requirements, produce feasibility reports and design solutions to improve productivity and efficiency
• Maintain regular contact with clients and customers. Coordinate and report on project progress, obstacles and accomplishments • Develop use cases as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams.
• Document current & future state assessments.
• Create and maintain functional models, process flows, and wire-frame diagrams.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science, Business or related discipline preferred
Windows OS (all versions) expert.
Windows Server (Server 2008 and up) familiarity.
Strong customer service skills (phone and email etiquette)
Strong verbal and written skills.
Experience with healthcare or pharmacy workflows or IT and software is preferred.
Experience with EMR / EHR, Pharmacy management software, or healthcare billing software desired.
This role requires someone with technical skills to support our clinical applications and software, and also requires customer service soft skills for phone, email, and on-site in person situations.
Qualifications / Skills Requirements:
• Ability to communicate free of technical language to the business and end-user
• Demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills
• Demonstrate IT knowledge and expertise in the areas being developed or enhanced.
• Strong collaboration, multi-tasking and organization skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrate ability to speak English fluently and clearly
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the industry and trends
• Less than 5 years related experience required
• Expert skills in Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Visio, Project
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account