Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Driven by the need of the senior CAO leadership to better administer and organizational our office life, an experienced admin assistant will:
a. Manage the daily organization of the CAO and his direct reports.
b. Remove administrative distractions of routine office processes.
c. Administer meeting, travel and training arrangements.
d. Serve as the buffer ensuring the efficiency of individuals through calendar coordination.
e. Provide document creation and presentation support.
f. Acts as the face of the CAO organization to other groups both in and outside.
g. Optimizes individual calendars for the CAO and his reports. (Meetings, travel, quiet time…)
h. Prepare presentations and schedules as needed for CAO and department working with the Microsoft suite of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
i. Provide business correspondence to departments both inside and outside of the accounting department.
j. Assist in the maintenance of both paper and electronic filing systems and documents. Works with multiple systems depending on the department interface.
k. Acts as the backup for AP processing and problem solving facilitate proper payments.
l. Assimilates and distributes monthly financial data as needed with the CAO and his direct reports.
m. Schedules travel arrangements and monthly meetings both small and large facilitating luncheons and after hour meals.
n. Provides expense report support.
o. Performs daily office responsibilities (meetings, phones, faxes, copying, filing, typing, etc.)
p. Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
1. A minimum of two years of on-the-job experience is required. Level will be determined based on candidate's knowledge, skills and experience.
2. A minimum of a High School degree or equivalent is required.
3. Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) certification a plus.
4. Proven experience with Microsoft products -- Excel, Word and Power Point required.
5. Experience in data entry processing.
6. Good organization skill managing multiple directors on travel, meetings and calendar optimization.
7. Ability to perform both technical (mathematical) and administrative clerical assignments.
8. Good problem solving, listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication
9. Proven ability to multi-task and maintain
10. Works well with employees of all levels in organization.
Expectation & Behaviors:
1) Communication skill
2) Proven team working abilities.
3) Managing multiple priorities
4) Act as the voice and face of the department
5) Ability to treat appropriate information confidentially
Administrative Assistant - Accounting who will conduct intermediate level administrative support for Chief Accounting Officer, accounting and tax departments and processes invoices for payment in SAP under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
• Performs daily office responsibilities (i.e., set up meetings, phones, faxes, copying, filing, typing, etc.)
• Assist COA in maintaining department files and documentation
• Prepare presentations and schedules as needed for CAO and department
• Receives and process invoices for payment in SAP for HFC Corporate. Works with Arriba procurement system as needed
• Assimilates and distributes monthly Financial Review Package. Works with Accounting Director to obtain schedules from various departments. May handle electronic call in and screens during the meeting, as required
• Schedules travel arrangements and monthly close luncheons
• Tracks and distributes procurement cards including processing applications for new cards/lost cards, maintaining list of cardholders, and processes card changes
• Upload files to intranet website
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
A minimum of two years of on-the-job experience is required. Level will be determined based on candidates knowledge, skills and experience.
A minimum of a High School degree or equivalent is required.
Microsoft products -- Excel, Word and Power Point -- skills required. Good organization skills. Ability to apply pre-established guidelines to intermediate level administrative and data entry assignments. Organized, effectively manages time, able to prioritize, and take initiative. Ability to perform both technical and administrative clerical assignments. Accounts Payable experience is a plus. Good problem solving, listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication, basic reading and writing skills; ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, ability to work independently, cultivate and maintain professional business relationships, multi-task and maintain equanimity under pressure; detail oriented, punctual, dependable and flexible. Works well with employees of all levels in organization. Ability to lead safety meeting talks as scheduled and complete legally required ePrism safety training modules depending on assignment.
Apply by creating/using an account